Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually nothing good comes from lynching a host. In this case I don't think it's even possible to do so and they vote is just being "counted".

It might be alright to joke or amuse it in the first phase but I would think anyone trying to seriously lynch them would be trying to distract town and waste votes.
That's what It looks like, a dsitractions, but to me it's an intrigue. Still, why'd you vote a host if you have a better lynch target... lets say, its just a wish upon a star kind of thing for me lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I guess you also dont like Flowers approach or are sharing something in common with her?

Bro I just tried to be unbiased as possible. Also yw, Blackbeard and Nekron alliance was so wyld and funny.
Yes, I didn't like her approach from the moment she stated it, simply because of the reasons that I listed. But I didn't share it then because I wanted to see your response to it first.

Also did you read the game mechanic talk between Jinri and Usopp? Anything else you want to add to it?

Usually nothing good comes from lynching a host. In this case I don't think it's even possible to do so and they vote is just being "counted".

It might be alright to joke or amuse it in the first phase but I would think anyone trying to seriously lynch them would be trying to distract town and waste votes.
if you are worried about me I'm going to change my vote off of nova after I see a vote count, I need to know

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes i am here to reclaim my long lost W against Odd
We stood together against darkness only for Lind to finger our ass at same time
Lmao. Jesus was mafia a.f. tho. Glad neutrals fucked up the plans of the Jesus mafia.

Also what you think bout Flower and Lind?

Also @oddoddfruit how far you came with reads? Especially concerning the current Flower - Lind - Rej triangle?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes, I didn't like her approach from the moment she stated it, simply because of the reasons that I listed. But I didn't share it then because I wanted to see your response to it first.

Also did you read the game mechanic talk between Jinri and Usopp? Anything else you want to add to it?
I couldnt read it in depth or memorize anything noteworthy. Help me up.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yes i am here to reclaim my long lost W against Odd
We stood together against darkness only for Lind to finger our ass at same time
Lol Beky? And here I thought it was a new player from NF lol
Dying was the best thing that happened that game, I became Nekron and brought half of town as sucm :finally:

Wait did she vote me early? Cuz I shrugged off early votes plus I dont remember. I just know she pocketed me then backstabbed me in the day of LyLo.
Yess she voted you early in that game too lol, something about your vote on Lanji.

Lmao. Jesus was mafia a.f. tho. Glad neutrals fucked up the plans of the Jesus mafia.

Also what you think bout Flower and Lind?

Also @oddoddfruit how far you came with reads? Especially concerning the current Flower - Lind - Rej triangle?
First off Jesus was town that game

I'm town reading Lind, Flower has said nothing that I've taken note of and Rej is trying the too scummy to be scum tactic but it isn't working

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lol Beky? And here I thought it was a new player from NF lol
Dying was the best thing that happened that game, I became Nekron and brought half of town as sucm :finally:

Yess she voted you early in that game too lol, something about your vote on Lanji.
Wow thsts howmy memory is. Like a burning tree. My memory is the treestump including ashes.

Also why lynch me when I could easily sub in.
Either Flower is interested or she just wants to erase a spot.
Post automatically merged:

First off Jesus was town that game

I'm town reading Lind, Flower has said nothing that I've taken note of and Rej is trying the too scummy to be scum tactic but it isn't working
Jesus wasnt town. Bro. Stop fictioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.