Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I chat with novas alot. And from what we know, we deducted that the previous weeb game was a bastard game too. Especially the late game mechanics with dozens of revives, sudden establishing of a completely new faction and multiple alignment changes. Yeah it might be quite bastardly and wild. But its compensated in some cases, so I wouldnt worry, but just keep it in the backmind.
I see, didn't know that was feasible. It's a mandatory responsibility of the host to mention beforehand whether or not a game could contain bastard mechanics/elements.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I see, didn't know that was feasible. It's a mandatory responsibility of the host to mention beforehand whether or not a game could contain bastard mechanics/elements.
I think it's more a fair assumption that games this large could be seen that way. I think it would be difficult to make one this since without a sense of bastard elements in it, host intended or not.

AL sama

Red Haired
so @Michelle lets start with you

beta accused over a baseless question form you to me it was purely the case of beta trying to make something out of nothing so I didn't bother with it

so tell me why did you felt the need to justify and defend yourself over it??

Zemmi

GodMommie
lmao I m playing after a while too

I'll admit it really did stuck out to me
I can barely pay attention to what people are saying for anything to stick out to me. :lusalty:

Hoping when I finally have a role and know my purpose in the game I will become more interested and also there won't be 100 pages in a single day since there is zero way possible for me to keep up with that amount of activity. :few:

There is literally nothing to suspect r/n. We are all clutching at straws, and people are just using prior game's reads/meta's really for sus'es.
So long till when ??? turns into tangible roles lmao.

AL sama

Red Haired
I can barely pay attention to what people are saying for anything to stick out to me. :lusalty:

Hoping when I finally have a role and know my purpose in the game I will become more interested and also there won't be 100 pages in a single day since there is zero way possible for me to keep up with that amount of activity. :few:
this is nothing compared to 50 pages of nonsense that I had to check right after I woke up today

btw I assume this is you saying you've nothing so far

Status
Not open for further replies.