Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We might should have added our top 3 scum reads too. 1.) for reads throughout the game how people pick and 2.) Who not to vote for 3.) Might could be some kind of guidance for towns that sadly and tragically not reading the game.

D

Dragomir

Class Has Begun and Fingers Are Loose -

Bouya Harumuichi used [Greatest Man] on [???]

Dazai Osamu activated [No Longer Human] on [???]

Denzel Quincy Crocker activated [Class Time Kids]

Usopp used [Comic Artist] to create the following painting

You may vote [Keep the Art] to keep it or [Destroy the Art] to throw it away. You have 1 hour to vote.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Class Has Begun and Fingers Are Loose -

Bouya Harumuichi used [Greatest Man] on [???]

Dazai Osamu activated [No Longer Human] on [???]

Denzel Quincy Crocker activated [Class Time Kids]

Usopp used [Comic Artist] to create the following painting

You may vote [Keep the Art] to keep it or [Destroy the Art] to throw it away. You have 1 hour to vote.
@Natalija does this line up with what you were looking for?

Zemmi

GodMommie
If I genuinely have to be honest, I don't town read anyone yet, which doesn't imply I scum read them either of course.
I still want an answer to the question because if you are town who ends up on that council is important.

I don't like this laid back Beta, that is what I was telling you earlier that is why I can't possibly see you as town, you would normally have 100 reads you would be posting all over the thread.

I still want an answer to the question because if you are town who ends up on that council is important.

I don't like this laid back Beta, that is what I was telling you earlier that is why I can't possibly see you as town, you would normally have 100 reads you would be posting all over the thread.
How can I pick a town read if I don't read anyone as townie yet?

Everyone who is town needs to list who they want on the council. Top 3
You so far,
Yo Tan Wa

not sure about the third person yet.

See this is why I told you guys he needs to be lynched.

He is hinting that he wants he was scum to kill me. Giving scum picks for ideas to kill. He will keep causing town problems if we don't get him out the game.

@Flower @Lindltaylor @Noctis @Smileyman @Juliet @Akai2 @RayanOO @Finalbeta @Reborn @Cinera @Kvothe Kingkiller @oddoddfruit

Tagging the people I either read town or more likely town.
Who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.