Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Η εικασία μου είναι ότι το ένα είναι TOWN ενώ το άλλο είναι MAFIA και το Wincon του NICK χρειάζεται MAFIA για να κερδίσει αλλά ichigo για να επιβιώσει
I have thought about it as well. Tho not sure if either of Ichigo or Orihime fit the two mafia we have.

It's Van, lol.

Didn't you see how desperate Nick was to defend him?
I see

Aight you can defend him, I am scum reading him hence my vote is on him. Wdym it's how the Ekko vote happened? Who do you plan to vote for then?
ekko's vote was a ratchet pin
that a lot of unsuspecting votes piled up quickly towards eod . No one is spotting those wagons cause ekko flipped scum but we are dealing with multiple factions here

notable one including dest who had an extended argument with lind because he agreed with ekko to a large extent
only to vote him off eod.
thats my vote this dp

I honestly wont mind going for you as well.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
that a lot of unsuspecting votes piled up quickly towards eod . No one is spotting those wagons cause ekko flipped scum but we are dealing with multiple factions here

notable one including dest who had an extended argument with lind because he agreed with ekko to a large extent
thats my vote this dp

Light stays.

He's my brother

:kata:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, if I am lynched, kill Midnight first. Adam is probably just incompetent but will need to be solved soon regardless. I don't know if I'll make it back before EOD but Juliet should be pressured due to her character claim. Enryu and Light are probably just Town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I see

thats my vote this dp

Vote me up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.