Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
About only being able to vote Adam or Fuji. Either way please claim. Full claim.
I'm good with Fujit. As usual.

:yearight:

Full claim.

I'm law. Can use the op op no mi as a bus driver. Bus drove flower and yo tan first night.

I also tries to bus drive some peeps yesterday, but it said my bus broke down.

Also have some other one shot ultimate ability, but I'm not dying for any of you bitches.
Post automatically merged:

VOTE LYNCH FUJIT.

Idgaf. A man who used up his supposed "pr" in the span of 2 hours in both day phases then pretended to say it wasn't really that bad of a post restriction isn't town in my book.

I'm smoking that fuji pack. Also when I die look into light begging to try and lynch the low hanging fruit that is me since the beginning of his substitution.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm good with Fujit. As usual.

:yearight:

Full claim.

I'm law. Can use the op op no mi as a bus driver. Bus drove flower and yo tan first night.

I also tries to bus drive some peeps yesterday, but it said my bus broke down.

Also have some other one shot ultimate ability, but I'm not dying for any of you bitches.
Post automatically merged:

VOTE LYNCH FUJIT.

Idgaf. A man who used up his supposed "pr" in the span of 2 hours in both day phases then pretended to say it wasn't really that bad of a post restriction isn't town in my book.

I'm smoking that fuji pack. Also when I die look into light begging to try and lynch the low hanging fruit that is me since the beginning of his substitution.
So someone tried to kill YTW?

Who were you gonna bd last night?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well since Marimo claimed, I can make it clear why I sused him, the additional reason I mentioned earlier.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Unvote

Marimo didn't lie about his action failing. The reason I sused him more was that on the night it did, the number of kills went from 3 to 1.

Law is a solid claim, and doesn't fit either mafia as well.

We should still test the WU but with someone else I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.