Status
Not open for further replies.
we are at the very least looking for a pervert from bleach and one from naruto if both factions are equal in number

but everyone has pretty much claimed
somethings off.

who was kvo trying to check last dp

hmmmm, this makes me think you're preparing for t p town flip, dont like
That's a scummy post from you. I'm not that kind of scum player to prepare a town flip. As a matter of fact, from my experience when someone says if this person flips town lynch that person and the player who says this turns out to be scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yo Tan Wa - Nami -Unproven
ConquistadoR - Sasuke -Unproven
Adam 🍎 - Luffy- Proven - Town
Light D Lamperouge - Naruto - Unproven?
Enryu - Zoro - Proven
RippedCal - Gai - Unproven?
MangoSenpai - Doflamingo - Proven - Possible Scum
Fujishiro - Ichigo - Proven
Juliet - Urahara - Unproven Pending T-Pein
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Orihime - Proven
Midnight Delight - Garra - Semi-Proven
T-Pein™ - Ishida - Unproven (and contradictory)
Ratchet - Ace - Semi-Proven

PoE is:
-T-Pein
-Mango/Midnight/Yo Tan Wa
-ConquistadoR/Ripped
-Ratchet/Light

Priority being left to right. Agree/disagree?

[Active - Medical Ninjutsu] — The definitive medical ninjutsu expert, Tsunade's experience and wisdom is unmatched. Target a player, ff they are attacked the night you're on them, you will heal them from any basic kills. If this player openly claims to be Hokage, this ability is locked.
Basic Kill @Ratchet

That's a scummy post from you. I'm not that kind of scum player to prepare a town flip. As a matter of fact, from my experience when someone says if this person flips town lynch that person and the player who says this turns out to be scum.
i completely agree, its very scummy to tie people together at it can be a way for force more mislynches

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE has been killed! His role was Orihime Inoue

You are Orihime Inoue!
[Passive - Unyielding Kindness] — Orihime is known as being a very kind individual, so much so that she'll revive her enemies if given the chance. This player cannot insult other players and must refer to each other player with proper honorifics of; Chan, Kun or Sama. Failure to do so three times per phase will result in being rolecrushed for the cycle.

[Active - Santen Kesshun] — Using her unique fullbringer, Orihime can make a sturdy barrier to defend herself or others. During the night phase, target any player and roleblock them along as negating any actions targeting them.
-----[Active - Self Shielding] — Alternatively, instead of using Santen Kesshun on another player, target yourself. You will be vote silenced for the next phase. [One—Shot]

[Active - Sōten Kisshun] — Capable of rejecting any event Orihime finds unpleasant, this technique is mostly used to revert battle damage. Target a player during the night phase and cure them of any diseases. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town

Enryu - Zoro - Proven

PoE is:
-T-Pein
-ConquistadoR/Ripped
-Ratchet/Light

didnt someone target dest kun who prob bus drove lighty chan and got rasen shuriken?

Enryu - Zoro - Proven

PoE is:
-T-Pein
-ConquistadoR/Ripped
-Ratchet/Light

:akasalt:
Claim Ratchet

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE has been killed! His role was Orihime Inoue

You are Orihime Inoue!
[Passive - Unyielding Kindness] — Orihime is known as being a very kind individual, so much so that she'll revive her enemies if given the chance. This player cannot insult other players and must refer to each other player with proper honorifics of; Chan, Kun or Sama. Failure to do so three times per phase will result in being rolecrushed for the cycle.

[Active - Santen Kesshun] — Using her unique fullbringer, Orihime can make a sturdy barrier to defend herself or others. During the night phase, target any player and roleblock them along as negating any actions targeting them.
-----[Active - Self Shielding] — Alternatively, instead of using Santen Kesshun on another player, target yourself. You will be vote silenced for the next phase. [One—Shot]

[Active - Sōten Kisshun] — Capable of rejecting any event Orihime finds unpleasant, this technique is mostly used to revert battle damage. Target a player during the night phase and cure them of any diseases. [One—Cycle—Cooldown]

Wincon — Defeat all threats to town

Medical Ninjutsu. Light ability. Midnight ability. Got Dest out. I am only open Invest at this point lol.

Also i didn't like how he tried twisting Ekko interaction with me other way arround.

@Ratchet claim your character

Status
Not open for further replies.