Status
Not open for further replies.
- Prof got hit by a PR at the beginning of the day phase to only post about Gordon Ramsay (Gifs and Pics) in his posts.
- Fuji has a PR that forces him to stay under 50 posts or his role is nerfed.
- Flower has a PR to post 3 random emojis in every post.
- Adam has a PR.... well you saw it. According to that one, he should be Luffy or else the PR doesn't make much sense.
- So far the only questioning was by Ekko on Mango when Mango asked flower which universe her character was from, but didn't ask Fuji the same thing.
- I asked why that matters to Ekko, so waiting for a reply.

Relatively minor stuff. Also, now Dest is only posting Ramsay stuff too, so I don't know if he too got hit with the same PR :believe:or is faking it :pepeke:
So, a bunch of PR stuff. I guess we have to look past it

Dest is 100% trolling :pepeke:
Fuji seems sincere. Not sure about others.
Being sincere or not about the PR doesn’t mean much when it says nothing about his alignment.

Fuji seems sincere. Not sure about others.
Idk i mean rn there are only 4 people rp thats only 4 out of a poll of 25 i dont think we should put too much time into them too early, i mean if they were picked randomly it means that statsitcally less then one of them is scum (assuming there are 5 scum in the game).
My only problem is that dest and prof are rp the same character but i dont think that they would have done that if they were scum. But i will hold judgement for now

Idk i mean rn there are only 4 people rp thats only 4 out of a poll of 25 i dont think we should put too much time into them too early, i mean if they were picked randomly it means that statsitcally less then one of them is scum (assuming there are 5 scum in the game).
My only problem is that dest and prof are rp the same character but i dont think that they would have done that if they were scum. But i will hold judgement for now
This is assuming not more people will show up with more roles
:tchpepe:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: Lind

Lind, it feels like you're looking for safe, easy content to talk about. Your post asking about alignment breakdowns read as pretty awkward tonally to me, and since then you've put together a town core based on who has post restrictions, which I can only assume is semi-serious at best. Which leaves me with.... not much else.

Juliet is currently on her scum meta, but she has today to post her way out of it.

Lind, it feels like you're looking for safe, easy content to talk about. Your post asking about alignment breakdowns read as pretty awkward tonally to me, and since then you've put together a town core based on who has post restrictions, which I can only assume is semi-serious at best. Which leaves me with.... not much else.

Juliet is currently on her scum meta, but she has today to post her way out of it.
How do you feel about all the other stuff that happened?

Worst

Custom title

Yea i can't say i agree on everything but declaring the town core like that is a bit hazardous ......

Status
Not open for further replies.