Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all: You put all the people with PRs in the Town core. This doesn‘t make much sense because surely scum has PRs, too, or some can be faked to blend in with the rest of Town. Else you can just be like…Oh you have a post restriction, Town confirmed!

That‘s not how it works and forming a Town core like this can backfire hard. You also have the habit of defending your team mates just as much as I do, so if you are scum, doing this makes more sense when you‘re trying to help one of your buddies get a spot in the core. Or you can pocket some Townies by trying to get on their good side. What I‘m saying is that this kind of behaviour makes more sense for scum than Town.

Second of all, you‘re reiterating info already in the thread. So far I don‘t see any…Townie curiosity from you.

Generally speaking I think what you‘ve displayed so far is scummy rather than Townie. But I can be wrong. I‘d just like to see more from you this phase :catcry::catsure::owo:.
I disagree, i think investing too much time into the rp players is a waste of time at this point without any info
Also i dont think he town core comment was serious so i dont know why you are all taking it as serious, why would he go out of his way to "defend" a teammate that is not even a suspect yet?
Exactly no reason.
I dont think he leans either way.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
First of all: You put all the people with PRs in the Town core. This doesn‘t make much sense because surely scum has PRs, too, or some can be faked to blend in with the rest of Town. Else you can just be like…Oh you have a post restriction, Town confirmed!
I already agreed with Melkor that scum have PRs as well. I specifically even asked him if he had a problem with anyone in the PR list if they were faking it.

He might have. You think anyone of these players are faking it?
I also mentioned that this was semi-serious to Ratchet.

That‘s not how it works and forming a Town core like this can backfire hard. You also have the habit of defending your team mates just as much as I do, so if you are scum, doing this makes more sense when you‘re trying to help one of your buddies get a spot in the core. Or you can pocket some Townies by trying to get on their good side. What I‘m saying is that this kind of behaviour makes more sense for scum than Town.
I never said this was how it worked. Defending my teammates is a metagaming perspective, and honestly it's one of the weakest of pushes. It's based more on speculation.

In fact, the only player I defended was Fuji. I defended him from Adam's accusation because I clearly outlined why reading him as scum, because he's wasting his posts, isn't optimal.

I don't agree with the rest of your statements at all. I might be doing this, I might be doing that. No. Firstly, I'm not doing either of those things. Secondly, pushing on tinfoils is the least optimal way to lynch someone. It's scum indicative for a reason.

Second of all, you‘re reiterating info already in the thread. So far I don‘t see any…Townie curiosity from you.
You do realize I can turn this around easily, and just say that you're piggybacking Ratchet here? Doesn't work that way. I already explained why I wouldn't bother searching for original content if there was content I agree with.

Town curiosity is really vague term. The thread isn't active and wasn't active even when I came on. I tried to generate activity in my own way.

Generally speaking I think what you‘ve displayed so far is scummy rather than Townie. But I can be wrong. I‘d just like to see more from you this phase :catcry::catsure::owo:.
You are wrong.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If you disagree with my town core thing, then go ahead. I'm not forcing anyone to follow it. How are you blowing this out of proportion to put suspicion on me for that?

> I'm defending teammates.
> I'm not including the fact that scum can have PRs.
> I'm trying to buddy with townies.

I don't know why you're pushing these possibilities. Also what the hell was with the PR comment anyway? Please give me your opinion on the players with PRs if you disagree with mine on them.

Prof:
He has 6 posts WITH WORDS IN IT out of 36 posts!

Fuji:
Says he has 50 posts restriction, and exceeding it would nerf him.

Flower:
Has to post 3 emojis.

Adam:
Literally hard "hinting" Luffy at this point.

So tell me wh

I already agreed with Melkor that scum have PRs as well. I specifically even asked him if he had a problem with anyone in the PR list if they were faking it.

I also mentioned that this was semi-serious to Ratchet.

I never said this was how it worked. Defending my teammates is a metagaming perspective, and honestly it's one of the weakest of pushes. It's based more on speculation.

In fact, the only player I defended was Fuji. I defended him from Adam's accusation because I clearly outlined why reading him as scum, because he's wasting his posts, isn't optimal.

I don't agree with the rest of your statements at all. I might be doing this, I might be doing that. No. Firstly, I'm not doing either of those things. Secondly, pushing on tinfoils is the least optimal way to lynch someone. It's scum indicative for a reason.

You do realize I can turn this around easily, and just say that you're piggybacking Ratchet here? Doesn't work that way. I already explained why I wouldn't bother searching for original content if there was content I agree with.

Town curiosity is really vague term. The thread isn't active and wasn't active even when I came on. I tried to generate activity in my own way.

You are wrong.
Then tell me, what are your reads so far? And I would like a serious list, not some things which can be brushed off as just ‘jokes‘. Tell me your honest thoughts about what you gathered so far.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Then tell me, what are your reads so far? And I would like a serious list, not some things which can be brushed off as just ‘jokes‘. Tell me your honest thoughts about what you gathered so far.
Among all the players that posted:

Adam - He's town from his Luffy hints. So unless information appears that tells us that flavor isn't alignment indicative, then I'll town read him for now.

Conq - I've liked his engagement with Tuna, LM, and Fuji. Although I disagree with him doubting Fuji purely based on Fuji wasting posts, I've liked his interactions so far.

Tuna - He's paying attention, like his posts, and is trying to involve himself with most posters in the thread - Conq, LM, you, Ratchet. He isn't shying away from interactions and is also generating activity when inactivity would benefit scum more. So he's a town read for me as well for now.

I really don't have an opinion on the rest.

What are yours?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I disagree, i think investing too much time into the rp players is a waste of time at this point without any info
Also i dont think he town core comment was serious so i dont know why you are all taking it as serious, why would he go out of his way to "defend" a teammate that is not even a suspect yet?
Exactly no reason.
I dont think he leans either way.
Undue defence of Lind is duly noted.

Among all the players that posted:

Adam - He's town from his Luffy hints. So unless information appears that tells us that flavor isn't alignment indicative, then I'll town read him for now.

Conq - I've liked his engagement with Tuna, LM, and Fuji. Although I disagree with him doubting Fuji purely based on Fuji wasting posts, I've liked his interactions so far.

Tuna - He's paying attention, like his posts, and is trying to involve himself with most posters in the thread - Conq, LM, you, Ratchet. He isn't shying away from interactions and is also generating activity when inactivity would benefit scum more. So he's a town read for me as well for now.

I really don't have an opinion on the rest.

What are yours?
Fuji: Based on the nature of his restriction I think he‘s Town. Sure, he could be faking it, but he‘s not the type to be afraid of posting as scum, so I don‘t see why he would be doing that as scum.

Tuna as well. He‘s playing a bit like in the ongoing ToS game and flipped Town there.

Ratchet: I still like his take on you, even though you might disagree here and it can be wrong his line of thinking can be grasped and it doesn‘t look like shading, but genuine suspicion.

:daydream::daydream::daydream:.

Ratchet

Yeah, no. Please tell me what unsafe, difficult content was there in the thread to engage in? I arrived, and tried to generate activity by asking about the possible structure of factions within this game. I don't know why you read that as tonally awkward, but it was just early speculation on my part, which I didn't push further into. My town core based on post restrictions is semi-serious like you said, but that was simply a task I wanted to entertain with this being TAC's game and thought it would be a nice call back to the TAC core.
It's more that you were focused on something that isn't particularly relevant, and made I point to continuously explain that. I struck me as faux-contribution. The posts below are what I'm specifically referring to.
That PR just outed you when there was an advisory in the OP to not claim flippantly. However, it might benefit you as well, so I'm not going to dig too deep into.

Anyway, my own thoughts on how this game is possibly structured:
25% of the players base are usually scum, so we could expect around 6-8 anti-town roles.

Maybe 2 factions of mafia, or one mafia and cult, and a possible indie. Hard to know how TAC's distributed the roles in this game right now, but this would be my take.
I don't know. Yours was the only PR that was too revealing. I have no idea about Fuji's or Flower's for now. And Prof got hit with a PR this day phase.

Anyway, I've put all you guys in my town core. Let's go.
Yeah Dest!!

Welcome to the town core!

Could be. But flower said that her emojis are random. I don't know who her character is, but what you say could be the case.

How do you know that the PR is related to the character and not just something a player made up and gave it? Btw, I haven't played the last few games here, so I don't know who has a grudge against prof lol.

Fuji has a PR to not post 50 times. But I think him calling people peasants is something he wants to do that relates to his character. I can guess too, but I don't think that matters much. Anyway, are you saying that all the players, in your opinion, are town?

Ratchet

Undue comment is duly noted.
Quite the opposite. There is no real cause to defend Lind from Flower here, because she hasn't even placed a vote onto him. Which tells me your intent is not to appeal to Flower to get her to see what you see in Lind's play, but that you saw something worth attacking and thought it would earn you townie points.

Vote: ZoroSlaysDragonTuna

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Fuji: Based on the nature of his restriction I think he‘s Town. Sure, he could be faking it, but he‘s not the type to be afraid of posting as scum, so I don‘t see why he would be doing that as scum.

Tuna as well. He‘s playing a bit like in the ongoing ToS game and flipped Town there.

Ratchet: I still like his take on you, even though you might disagree here and it can be wrong his line of thinking can be grasped and it doesn‘t look like shading, but genuine suspicion.

Ratchet could be town even if I disagree with his take on me. I haven't formed enough of an opinion on him to disagree with your read of him.

What's your opinion of Conq?

Ratchet

Ratchet could be town even if I disagree with his take on me. I haven't formed enough of an opinion on him to disagree with your read of him.
I mean, I *could* be anything. Is this to say you think I am Town, or are you merely offering it as a possibility? Because if it's the latter, that is a fairly obvious conclusion to make, no?

What's your opinion of Conq?
I don‘t know how to read the guy. Conq just always seems scummy to me. I don‘t get how you would put him in your top three Town reads so casually :daydream::daydream::daydream:.

Quite the opposite. There is no real cause to defend Lind from Flower here, because she hasn't even placed a vote onto him. Which tells me your intent is not to appeal to Flower to get her to see what you see in Lind's play, but that you saw something worth attacking and thought it would earn you townie points.

Vote: ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
Oh so you can say an opinion on someome but not replay to that? You said your opinion on lind and i replayed by my own, which is a reasonable opinion. Why are you voting people as soon as you disagree with them? You know that makes you look sus.

Oh you gonna mention that tos game dont you know how angry it makes me remembering that game?
:saitahu:

Ratchet

Oh so you can say an opinion on someome but not replay to that? You said your opinion on lind and i replayed by my own, which is a reasonable opinion. Why are you voting people as soon as you disagree with them? You know that makes you look sus.
What you offered wasn't really an opinion though. Your conclusion was that you have no read on him, Town or Scum. However, you felt compelled to comment on it for some reason, and defend a player you admit that you have no read either way on. That comes across as overeager.

As for me looking sus? By all means, if that's true then make your case. If it looks sus, then you should be able to qualify why that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.