Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
@Natalija @Ratchet

I waited for half a day to drop the PR. I gave time for the majority say their peace. No one CC me or pushed me to be fake

If Luffy is town thats an easy CC and lynch on me
But that didnt happen bcs Luffy had a reason to be quiet

Bcs i wasnt CC or anything of sorts tells me whoever Luffy is he wants to be in shadows. So much so he wouldnt CC and "potential scum"

Logically if thete is Luffy he is hiding bcs scum

Or there is no luffy, either way a win win for me
I mean you're completely omitting the fact that luffy may not want to CC because of anti-claim mechanics if there are any. Or maybe don't want to pain a huge target on his back.

Like I get your PoV, but I think it's a bit restricted, and could be very flawed.

I'm not 100% buying this angle myself.

@Natalija @Ratchet

I waited for half a day to drop the PR. I gave time for the majority say their peace. No one CC me or pushed me to be fake

If Luffy is town thats an easy CC and lynch on me
But that didnt happen bcs Luffy had a reason to be quiet

Bcs i wasnt CC or anything of sorts tells me whoever Luffy is he wants to be in shadows. So much so he wouldnt CC and "potential scum"

Logically if thete is Luffy he is hiding bcs scum

Or there is no luffy, either way a win win for me
why did you assume tehre is a luffy

I mean you're completely omitting the fact that luffy may not want to CC because of anti-claim mechanics if there are any. Or maybe don't want to pain a huge target on his back.

Like I get your PoV, but I think it's a bit restricted, and could be very flawed.

I'm not 100% buying this angle myself.
Catching a scum is a damn good reason to CC and he also gets free protect

Status
Not open for further replies.