Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Np. What do you think about this flower being forced to vote adam thing.
I am leaning towards it being fake
I still think Flower is sus, she's not on my townie list atm anyway.

But I still find it so peculiar that Flower is forced to vote Adam.

Do you have any thoughts @Lindltaylor, I want to hear your expert opinion.
The forced vote itself isn't really a concern as much as the timing. If he was town, and scum wanted him lynched, then:
- They would push him more and force someone to vote him off when they think they need the extra vote to get him lynched.
- The force voting thing only works better when you know a wagon is for sure going to pick up.

Or else, you're merely wasting it if you're using it with around 5-6 hours left since the main wagon isn't really him atm. I think anyway.

So, rather than just framing Adam, it could also be seen as framing the other wagons, like Mine or Fuji's which were gaining traction before his. Meaning that scum are forcing someone to vote another player to put suspicion on his counter wagon.

There are possibilities, but the main issue is the timing of this forced vote which seems to be a frame attempt, either on Adam, or one of the other wagons counter to him at this point.

I'm withholding my vote for now from his wagon.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I‘m pretty much the easiest kill target, though :lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:.
You're fairly likely to draw blind protects or watchers, to say nothing of the possibility of your role offering immunity. It's not uncommon for scum players to not shoot players they like too, because I guess that's half the fun. So using other abilities against you would make sense to mitigate your role potential. Which is also another reason - you have an established track record of making good use of abilities, so affecting that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.