Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
did mango win with town?
shudnt the game have continues until he dies?
No, the reason this game ends is because of how Indie win con is defined. This is why I don;t count Serial as Indie. A Serial is classed as Anti-Town, so until they're out of the game neither Town or Scum can win. An Indie is neither Pro-Town nor Anti-Town. As a result, if they haven't won by the time the game ends they lose (this is the main distinction between Savage and Serial win cons). Because the game was over and Town had no more Anti-Town threats Mango just defaulted to loss. Honestly, I wish Mango had come forward at the start, it would have been really easy to work with him here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, the reason this game ends is because of how Indie win con is defined. This is why I don;t count Serial as Indie. A Serial is classed as Anti-Town, so until they're out of the game neither Town or Scum can win. An Indie is neither Pro-Town nor Anti-Town. As a result, if they haven't won by the time the game ends they lose (this is the main distinction between Savage and Serial win cons). Because the game was over and Town had no more Anti-Town threats Mango just defaulted to loss. Honestly, I wish Mango had come forward at the start, it would have been really easy to work with him here.
yea i think it also has to do with the fact that a serial wincon is game ending but magos wincon is not game ending

so if mango won while the game is running then great, but if either town or maf wins then mango is done for more often than not depending on the hosts

if mangos wincon was game ending then came contineus until mango wins or is out

Ratchet

Yeah, Jules claimed Cop to me in the PM she created. I didn't believe she'd be so bold as scum to fake claim that there so I trusted her and kept vouching for her, which was tough at first because she claimed Innocent on X and the whole busdriving thing, it was hard to prove. Once she came with a Guilty on T-Pein I had all the ammo I needed to push him.

I actually asked Conq to kill Cal before Jules came back with a Guilty on Cal. That was technically suboptimal but I was certain it had to be Cal to be honest lol, so when he flipped Town I was just scrambling trying to figure it out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
did mad scientinst shoot midnight?

ratchet n mid had to die

mad scientist saved ratchet n1 and idk why my team never shot him or midnight again

kvothe had to die too and perverts killed her

idk what mad scientist were doing lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
did mad scientinst shoot midnight?

ratchet n mid had to die

mad scientist saved ratchet n1 and idk why my team never shot him or midnight again

kvothe had to die too and perverts killed her

idk what mad scientist were doing lmao
Sadly, Marimo was Marimo, Dest did his best but was busy a lot of the days I started the game. And Prof couldn’t access his role because he was PR’d to hell

Ratchet

Though Town was stupid this game.
No, that's not right at all. You were really awkward to work around this game and your lynch meant your investigations were proven. Sometimes it's just optimal to kill an investigator because then you know you can trust them and that was the case with you. I don't know why you pretended to be scum at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.