Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I was soloing.
All actions were sent by me with none of your input.
You did nothing other than lynch ekko and coast.
Nah ekko is actually decent. You're a pussy

There's a reason I'm one of the best ranked players on WS and you're literally considered a joke/ blocked by players on the site

You're banned from places for a reason

Eat grass

Scum shouldn't shy away from a mislynch at all, just like town doesn't, and then even more because it benefits them. In this game alone you have had people show it, Dest's vote on Susopp D1 (which instantly made me target him), and your vote on me D2.

Observe it and you'll see, maybe if we ever play together again I'll show ya :optimistic:
I mean you really think after this conversation even if you were onto anything it would be worth something?

Nah ekko is actually decent. You're a pussy

There's a reason I'm one of the best ranked players on WS and you're literally considered a joke/ blocked by players on the site

You're banned from places for a reason

Eat grass
Also to add to this. If you feel you solod it's because I told you to do whatever the fuck you wanted as soon as you told me (your scum partner) that you were going to get me lynched. That is playing against win condition and should be bannable. So yeah you're a joke and should get fucked.

I'm not having you slandering me when you were actively playing against your win condition and then fucking blamed me for not using YOUR ROLE WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY SOLO'ING. That math don't add up breh

Also to add to this. If you feel you solod it's because I told you to do whatever the fuck you wanted as soon as you told me (your scum partner) that you were going to get me lynched. That is playing against win condition and should be bannable. So yeah you're a joke and should get fucked.

I'm not having you slandering me when you were actively playing against your win condition and then fucking blamed me for not using YOUR ROLE WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY SOLO'ING. That math don't add up breh
You were playing against your win condition by bussing your mate for literally no reason.
Nothing pro or special about it.
Kinda cowardly tbh.

^

You were playing against your win condition by bussing your mate for literally no reason.
Nothing pro or special about it.
Kinda cowardly tbh.

^
Never once did I push the ekko decision other than taking a place on that wagon after it had begun (which I was not a part of at the end of the phase btw), Ratchet was tagging people to CFD and had full thread control because you were both AFK for some reason as was the case like the whole game. I also didn't use it as a defense the entire game. But yeah go crazy with this notion that ekkos lynch was my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.