Powers & Abilities Seems Like Zoro's Taking Things Up a Notch

What haki did Zoro activate in 1093?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Zoro's swords appear to not be hardened in the page where he's clashing with Awakened Lucci:

After trash talking Lucci, we see Zoro harden his blades with accompanying haki tendrils:

However, these tendrils resemble overflowing COA/Ryuo more than the black lightning of Haoshoku coating.

For example, when Zoro first received Enma:

When Zoro was blocking the Bird Cage:

Even random fodder like Raisin could create (albeit smaller) haki tendrils when hardening their sword:

The black lightning of Haoshoku coating tends to be much bigger in relation to Zoro's swords:

I think what's happening is Zoro starts to unleash his COA more on the last panel we see of their fight.

I don't think Zoro has unleashed his Haoshoku coating yet, but that might change when we get the "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter.

Cc: @Monkey D Theories, @Playa4321, @ZenZu, @ConquistadoR, @comrade, @Sentinel, @Nidai_Kitetsu, @Gol D. Roger.

Anyway, this thread is all cope. I kinda expect that when next we see the fight, Zoro will start using King of Hell Santoryu attacks.

Though I do genuinely believe that his clashes with Lucci so far haven't involved any advanced haki at all.

Last edited:
Zoro's swords appear to not be hardened in the page where he's clashing with Awakened Lucci:

After trash talking Lucci, we see Zoro harden his blades with accompanying haki tendrils:

However, these tendrils resemble overflowing COA/Ryuo more than the black lightning of Haoshoku coating.

Or when Zoro cut Killer:

Even random fodder like Raisin could create (albeit smaller) haki tendrils when hardening their sword:

The black lightning of Haoshoku coating tends to be much bigger in relation to Zoro's swords:

I think what's happening is Zoro starts to unleash his COA more on the last panel we see of their fight.

I don't think Zoro has unleashed his Haoshoku coating yet, but that might change when we get the "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter.

Cc: @Monkey D Theories, @Playa4321, @ZenZu, @ConquistadoR, @comrade, @Sentinel, @Nidai_Kitetsu, @Gol D. Roger.
I can never get over Zoro DD Haki trails.
:steef::steef:

Why does Zoro scares people this much lol.....
Bro just tapped into Haki and Lucci is using Awakened state already.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
We’ve never seen Zoro use KOH mode without using Haoshoku haki so seeing how KOH is active, he’s definitely using CoC.

Next chapter when we see actual attacks we’ll definitely see the haki trails.
Zoro's not using King of Hell here.

His swords weren't even hardened while he was clashing with Lucci.

And we've only seen Zoro use King of Hell one time, so you can't generalise from one example, and this chapter doesn't even match that one example.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
He is. The haki flames and small sparks are the exact same as volume 102s cover which showed Zoro using KOH mode.
The spark is tiny compared to Zoro's swords vs the much larger sparks in the King fight.

But it's possible Zoro is just unleashing his haki now and we see him enter King of Hell next chapter.

But he hasn't been fighting with Lucci in King of Hell.

It's clearly just Zoro using CoA coating on his weapons. The only difference between this version of Zoro using CoA coating and him previously using it, is that now he uses more CoA than he's ever done before. Of course this is all due to Enma and it's demands.

I can understand why the "Zoro doesn't have CoC Kaido was confused, but he used AdCoC against Kaido" retards are confused though....they grew on a diet of powdered milk

The spark is tiny compared to Zoro's swords vs the much larger sparks in the King fight.

But it's possible Zoro is just unleashing his haki now and we see him enter King of Hell next chapter.

But he hasn't been fighting with Lucci in King of Hell.
He literally was this chapter dude. As soon as those circles around Zoros swords showed up it was clear Zoro has begun to use KOH 3 Sword Style.

Next chapter we may see Zoro use his stronger KOH techniques like KOH 3 Dragon Style, but right now he is in KOH mode.

They only showed up once Zoro Mastered Enma properly.

Flames aren't even coating the whole sword. What's the point coating the Sword partially?
It’s not the coating it’s the fact that this is odas indicator of Zoro using KOH 3 Sword Style. He did this during King fight. And he did this in Volume 102 cover.

Zoros using KOH 3 Sword Style here.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
He literally was this chapter dude. As soon as those circles around Zoros swords showed up it was clear Zoro has begun to use KOH 3 Sword Style.

Next chapter we may see Zoro use his stronger KOH techniques like KOH 3 Dragon Style, but right now he is in KOH mode.
No, he is not.

He wasn't clashing with Lucci in KOH.

He may enter KOH next chapter, but his swords weren't even hardened in their clashes this chapter.