Powers & Abilities Seems Like Zoro's Taking Things Up a Notch

What haki did Zoro activate in 1093?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zoro's swords appear to not be hardened in the page where he's clashing with Awakened Lucci:

After trash talking Lucci, we see Zoro harden his blades with accompanying haki tendrils:

However, these tendrils resemble overflowing COA/Ryuo more than the black lightning of Haoshoku coating.

For example, when Zoro first received Enma:

When Zoro was blocking the Bird Cage:

Even random fodder like Raisin could create (albeit smaller) haki tendrils when hardening their sword:

The black lightning of Haoshoku coating tends to be much bigger in relation to Zoro's swords:

I think what's happening is Zoro starts to unleash his COA more on the last panel we see of their fight.

I don't think Zoro has unleashed his Haoshoku coating yet, but that might change when we get the "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter.

Cc: @Monkey D Theories, @Playa4321, @ZenZu, @ConquistadoR, @comrade, @Sentinel, @Nidai_Kitetsu, @Gol D. Roger.

Anyway, this thread is all cope. I kinda expect that when next we see the fight, Zoro will start using King of Hell Santoryu attacks.

Though I do genuinely believe that his clashes with Lucci so far haven't involved any advanced haki at all.
This is embarassing..

There's smoke hanging around Zoro's blades.. It's KoH..

You fill up the details you want after that.. The AdCoC non sense that you Zoro fans love so much..