Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
https://youtu.be/rXMX4YJ7Lks

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action-adventure video gamedeveloped by FromSoftware and published by Activision. The game takes place in a fictionalised, magical version of the Sengoku period in Japan, and follows a shinobi known as Wolf as he attempts to take revenge on a samurai clan who attacked him and kidnapped his lord. It was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 22 March 2019.

This game right here...this game is one of my favorite games of all time, the best game I’ve played in almost 2 decades. A must have for anyone who loves extreme difficulty, lore, and immersion.

I'm just going to say it: Those guys who upload the boss fight videos where they take no damage are witches in disguise.
LOL!
Post automatically merged:

https://youtu.be/rXMX4YJ7Lks

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action-adventure video gamedeveloped by FromSoftware and published by Activision. The game takes place in a fictionalised, magical version of the Sengoku period in Japan, and follows a shinobi known as Wolf as he attempts to take revenge on a samurai clan who attacked him and kidnapped his lord. It was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 22 March 2019.

This game right here...this game is one of my favorite games of all time, the best game I’ve played in almost 2 decades. A must have for anyone who loves extreme difficulty, lore, and immersion.
Still folling around with DSIII:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This game doesnt seem to have amazing graphics
A) This game has absolutely absurd graphics, some of the best I've seen this generation

B) What do graphics matter anyway? A game can be amazing even if the graphics are lackluster.

Again, not the case for this game as the graphics are indeed amazing lol.

A) This game has absolutely absurd graphics, some of the best I've seen this generation

B) What do graphics matter anyway? A game can be amazing even if the graphics are lackluster.

Again, not the case for this game as the graphics are indeed amazing lol.
Eh...the character models looked off to me. I wouldve given it a chance if it was open world....since I love those kinda games. But I just cant be asked staying in small areas.

S

Shuyaku

@Admiral Lee Hung i sold my PS4 and got a new PC. Which means if i want to play Sekiro i have to buy it and play it from the beginning all over again.

And i ain't even mad. I'll get better performance too. I remember close to the end after old Isshin dies you get a ridiculous frame rate drop on the PS4. Can't wait to grind it out again.

Playing it over and over in succession is probably not that enjoyable, but when you haven't touched it in almost a year, you definitely want to start it over.