Speculations Sengoku and Stronger don’t have hybrid forms

Think about it… what would a hybrid between a horse and a Pegasus even look like? A Pegasus is just a horse, but with wings. There is absolutely no benefit of a horse being only 50% Pegasus instead of being 100% Pegasus.

The same logic works with Sengoku. The Buddha is just a human, but enlightened. What benefit would there be to being only half Buddha, meaning only half enlightened?

Any creature that eats a Zoan Fruit that turns you into your current species doesn’t have a hybrid form

I don’t know why up until now I was under the impression Stronger was an actual person who ate a Pegasus fruit.

Ofc Sengoku has a hybrid, he won’t be as big for starters and parts of his body won’t be golden, he’d look like Afro Boundman tbh

Think about it… what would a hybrid between a horse and a Pegasus even look like? A Pegasus is just a horse, but with wings. There is absolutely no benefit of a horse being only 50% Pegasus instead of being 100% Pegasus.

The same logic works with Sengoku. The Buddha is just a human, but enlightened. What benefit would there be to being only half Buddha, meaning only half enlightened?

Any creature that eats a Zoan Fruit that turns you into your current species doesn’t have a hybrid form
We need more information on Stronger

Sengoku will be his normal size but covered in gold and can create mini shockwaves

Why would you want to be a half Buddha instead of 100% Buddha?
I mean it’s common sense he would be faster and more combat adept when he isn’t a giant slow target like Kaido has demonstrated so kindly for us.

He’s in better physique and can concentrate his attacks better with a more proper scale to his enemies. Full zoan is always used for crowd control/group fights and all out attacks when the moment presents itself

Not being a giant fucking target.
So his hybrid is just gonna be a smaller version of his Buddha form? The Buddha is literally just an upgraded human. It makes no sense for Sengoku to have a hybrid form

Let’s say that instead of eating the Buddha fruit, Sengoku ate a Hito Hito fruit that just turns you into a human with wings. What would the hybrid form of that fruit be?