Fanclub Seraphim/Warlord Fanclub

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
For real though, i think Oda is on the path to establish the Warlords again as a Collection of Powerful Pirates, hence we finally start to get their "Real" Bounties.
And just like how we had all the 7 Warlords & Teach all participate in Marineford War, i think we might get a similar scenario at the Final War too.

Maybe the Warlords fighting & beating their respective Adult Seraphims at the final War? To show that the Copy will never be better than the Originals.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
For real though, i think Oda is on the path to establish the Warlords again as a Collection of Powerful Pirates, hence we finally start to get their "Real" Bounties.
And just like how we had all the 7 Warlords & Teach all participate in Marineford War, i think we might get a similar scenario at the Final War too.

Maybe the Warlords fighting & beating their respective Adult Seraphims at the final War? To show that the Copy will never be better than the Originals.
You think Moria will beat S-Moria?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Maybe but that feels a bit boring, no? If we know it's going to be Seraphim vs the originals, then every fight is going to have that expected outcome. I think they're more likely to fight the Straw Hat Grand Fleet + powerful allies, with the Shichibukai getting unique roles in the final war.

Like, I fully expect Mihawk vs Zoro to happen in the final war (or for Mihawk to not be present), and Crocodile/Doffy could have significantly more interesting roles than beating clones.