Manga Discussion Series better than One piece

Baki slaps the shit out of Mid Piece. :cheers: Perfect blend of meatheadism with educational and interesting content + worldbuilding. What the fuck is One Piece now but a cringe-inducing shitshow lol

Not even Vergo can truly make One Piece even one tenth of Baki. :steef:

Vergo is a Baki-like character truly :goyea:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I am losing my interest in OP as of late because of linear and repeated plot.

Are there mangas which has brilliant storyline with wow factor.

The list i read so far:
1.AOT
2.Full metal Alchemist
3.Kingdom (ongoing)

Can you list any other manga that has far better plot and storyline ?
I mean there’s plenty but looks like you’re straight shounen so that’s hard to beat.
HxH Kingdom Berserk and Vinland Saga is up there.
but I’d say above all of these even OP is Vagabond but it’s on Hiatus like HxH
Post automatically merged:

&jujustu Kaisens manga is lit as well if you have watched the anime you can pick it up from like ch 63 I think

B

Ballel

Vagabond (just picked it up, looks pretty good)
Keep reading man it's worth it. It's getting better and better the more you read it.
I mean there’s plenty but looks like you’re straight shounen so that’s hard to beat.
HxH Kingdom Berserk and Vinland Saga is up there.
but I’d say above all of these even OP is Vagabond but it’s on Hiatus like HxH
Post automatically merged:

&jujustu Kaisens manga is lit as well if you have watched the anime you can pick it up from like ch 63 I think
Ooh yes Vagabond

Currently reading Berserk, it's really good aswell, Vinland saga on my list.
Vergo is a Baki-like character truly
Now i know that I'll never read Baki.:datas:
:smart:

I don't read AOT, but I heard that its ending split the fanbase.

I wonder if One Piece's ending will be loved by all the fanbase like FMA or split it like AOT...or is outright hated like GOT.

GOT Season 8 reputation made me not want to watch the series, lol, considering I've never even seen an episode of it.

I wonder if One Piece's ending will be loved by all the fanbase like FMA or split it like AOT...or is outright hated like GOT.

GOT Season 8 reputation made me not want to watch the series, lol, considering I've never even seen an episode of it.
It will totally be divisive. After all these years there is no way the answers will satisfy every fans

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

never cared for aot overrated asf