Current Events Serious Kizaru Inbound?

Kizaru has legit looked like a YC1 at best so far, so he better start getting serious.
You mean when he overwhelmed the G4 or when he did a lot better than Lucci without even using real moves aside from two times?

But maybe you mean when after their fight Luffy was even more exhausted than against Kaido:

I am on board saying the has to do much more, but "YC1 at best" is lol.

What is bro talking about 🤡
Is this really what you wanted from Kizaru so far?

He‘s failed miserably to do any damage to, never mind Luffy, never mind Sanji, but Franky and Atlas.

The guy’s feats have been lackluster.

Let’s not pretend you haven’t been saying the same thing, that’s why we’re getting all these threads about “maybe now he’s serious, oh look he was just conflicted, I’m worried the Admirals aren’t going to ever show what they’ve got.” That’s all came about because Kizaru has not shown anything especially impressive.

Everyone is hoping Kizaru will do more because what Kizaru has done so far is really meh. Okay, YC1 is a bit tongue in cheek, but he’s looked really mediocre so for a character I expected far more from.

I think Luffy and Sanji will be forced to fight with eyes closed relying heavily on CoO..
Sanji will show signs of Future Sight.. Kizaru will blind them for the rest of the fight, it's going
to be very interesting..

Is this really what you wanted from Kizaru so far?

He‘s failed miserably to do any damage to, never mind Luffy, never mind Sanji, but Franky and Atlas.

The guy’s feats have been lackluster.

Let’s not pretend you haven’t been saying the same thing, that’s why we’re getting all these threads about “maybe now he’s serious, oh look he was just conflicted, I’m worried the Admirals aren’t going to ever show what they’ve got.” That’s all came about because Kizaru has not shown anything especially impressive.

Everyone is hoping Kizaru will do more because what Kizaru has done so far is really meh. Okay, YC1 is a bit tongue in cheek, but he’s looked really mediocre so for a character I expected far more from.
He destroyed Snakeman while not breaking any sweat or taking any damage bruh

Do you want to see him soak COC attacks like a moron or something?