Current Events Serious Kizaru Inbound?

Lmao. “Even the fodder who were ambushed by Galaxy Ambush.” You telling me that you’ve went back to match up and see what fodder Garp hit?

Garp would one-shot Franky, Atlas and Sanji. He can actually hurt people. That’s why Kuzan looks like this after being punched

Franky doesn’t even have a scuff mark.

Damn, and that’s the strongest Marine.

Was I too generous with Kizaru? YC2 level? Maybe Sanji will beat him solo after all.

The imaginary hole in his torso that only you can see?
Blah blah blah ...

Galaxy impact can't even knock out fodders.

And here's the hesitating and holding back Kuzan defeated and impaled Garp with a random piece of ice.

Blah blah blah ...

Galaxy impact can't even knock out fodders.

And here's the hesitating and holding back Kuzan defeated and impaled Garp with a random piece of ice.
Blah blah blah

Garp’s an old, done man who was ganged up on by an Admiral, Blackbeard‘s right hand, several of his top commanders and an army of fodder, succeeded in his goal of getting the youth away and smashed up Kuzan while he was at it.

The only person Kizaru has managed to hurt on Egghead is Sentomaru. A guy who Lucci had already defeated and, guess what, was “conflicted” about fighting his beloved uncle Kizaru.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Garp would one-shot Franky, Atlas and Sanji.
Bro thinks the guy who couldn’t one shot Avalo Pizarro and Shiryu would one shot Sanji and Franky
:fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh:

The imaginary hole in his torso that only you can see?

The hole Kizaru blasted through him very clearly that everyone except dumb Garp fans noticed lmfao

But if you were literate enough to remember extremely obvious events that only happened one chapter ago then you wouldn’t be a Garp fan lol.

Bro thinks the guy who couldn’t one shot Avalo Pizarro and Shiryu would one shot Sanji and Franky
Lmao.

Pizarro’s going to be fighting EoS Sanji and the two of them shit all over Franky.

The hole Kizaru blasted through him very clearly that everyone except dumb Garp fans noticed lmfao

But if you were literate enough to remember extremely obvious events that only happened one chapter ago then you wouldn’t be a Garp fan lol.
If you were literate you would notice this is what I’m saying is disappointing about Kizaru’s performance.

Where has this imaginary hole went? Does Franky have regeneration? How come the next time we see Franky there is no hole and Franky looks totally okay?

Lmao, this is like back on WCI when all the morons thought that Ichiji had murdered Oven by “blowing a hole throw him.”

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Pizarro’s going to be fighting EoS Sanji and the two of them shit all over Franky.
Sanji and Franky are infinitely more durable than these two scrubs and Kizaru still pierced them both with ease lol. Reminder that Kuzan casually one shot Shiryu and even Garp the mid made Shiryu bleed.

If you were literate you would notice this is what I’m saying is disappointing about Kizaru’s performance.
You just fucking said there was no hole in Franky’s chest because “Kizaru couldn’t hurt him” lmfao

Where has this imaginary hole went? Does Franky have regeneration? How come the next time we see Franky there is no hole and Franky looks totally okay?
Where was the scar from Zoro that Kaido said would scar him? Appealing to Oda’s trash art not being consistent to deny Kizaru obviously shooting Franky through the torso are we? Lol

Kaido's hand was literally pierced from side to side and you couldn't even see blood the second after. King's face got a Coc Slash fair and square and nothing could be seen the moment after. And so on and on.
Countless times Luffy was stabbed or cut and was fine the second after.

It has always been like this, apart from extremely important hits.

Sanji and Franky are infinitely more durable than these two scrubs and Kizaru still pierced them both with ease lol
Lmao, Sanji maybe, Franky is not more durable than an island or a YC1. Have you forgotten that Haki is a thing.
If it was a videogame Kizaru would have taken 2 HP from each of them lmao.

Reminder that Kuzan casually one shot Shiryu
Lmao, how pathetic. You’re legit inventing feats for Kuzan that do not exist.

Show me Kuzan casually one-shotting Shiryu.

You just fucking said there was no hole in Franky’s chest because “Kizaru couldn’t hurt him” lmfao
What is confusing you, moron?

Kizaru kicked Franky
Franky was wasn’t hurt next time we saw him
Kizaru hit Franky with a laser
Franky wasn’t hurt the next time we saw him

This makes Kizaru’s AP look shit

You‘ve invented a lethal wound in Franky’s chest that has disappeared in seconds lmao.

Where was the scar from Zoro that Kaido said would injure him? Appealing to Oda’s trash art not being consistent to deny Kizaru obviously shooting Franky through the torso are we? Lol
Same as above

Lmao, Sanji maybe, Franky is not more durable than an island or a YC1. Have you forgotten that Haki is a thing.

Lmao, how pathetic. You’re legit inventing feats for Kuzan that do not exist.

Kizaru kicked Franky

This makes Kizaru’s AP look shit

You‘ve invented a lethal wound in Franky’s chest that has disappeared in seconds lmao.

Same as above
Sanji and Franky tanking lower end attacks from Kizaru doesn’t change the fact that he completely destroyed Gear 4 Snakeman and got to the end of Gear 5’s time limit.

Meanwhile Garp took one punch and two stabs, collapsed, and couldn’t KO a single veteran level character

Kaido's hand was literally pierced from side to side and you couldn't even see blood the second after. King's face got a Coc Slash fair and square and nothing could be seen the moment after. And so on and on.
Countless times Luffy was stabbed or cut and was fine the second after.

It has always been like this, apart from extremely important hits.
This is no excuse for Kizaru not being able to do any real damage to the, at best, fifth strongest Strawhat. And Atlas, who was one-shot by Lucci.

Oda could at least have drawn Franky and Atlas to be all smashed up and having to run away. They look fine, that’s the problem.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Average Garp fan getting mind fucked by @Tejas retardation
:vistalaugh:

I meant Pizarro lmfao. I confused the two because their feats are so pathetic.

Garp couldn’t one shot either one of them, Kuzan at least utterly negged Pizarro while drunk.

Kizaru kicked Franky
Hm call me crazy, but last I checked a hole in the torso is in fact an injury
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Garp fans are as stupid as the character himself it seems lmfao. Apparently a fucking hole through the torso isn’t an injury now
:fujilaugh:

Average Garp fan getting mind fucked by @Tejas retardation

I meant Pizarro lmfao. I confused the two because their feats are so pathetic.

Garp couldn’t one shot either one of them, Kuzan at least utterly negged Pizarro while drunk.

Hm call me crazy, but last I checked a hole in the torso is in fact an injury
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Garp fans are as stupid as the character himself it seems lmfao. Apparently a fucking hole through the torso isn’t an injury now
:fujilaugh:
You confused the two because you can’t read.

Maybe I’m not being fair- was this when you “weren’t reading One Piece anymore” because you were crying that Ryokugyu didn’t have a black blade?

And just show me the panels of Franky with a hole through the torso, it should be really obvious to see. I’ve showed the panels where it clearly doesn’t exist, after all.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Maybe I’m not being fair- was this when you “weren’t reading One Piece anymore” because you were crying that Ryokugyu didn’t have a black blade?

My fans collectively hallucinated that I had dropped OP at some point lmfao, I have no idea where you guys got this idea from because I never stopped reading OP lol.

But then again 90% of the things you idiots say make no fucking sense whatsoever. Lol

And just show me the panels of Franky with a hole through the torso, it should be really obvious to see. I’ve showed the panels where it clearly doesn’t exist, after all.
So is your argument that Franky is a starfish and regenerated or some shit? I showed you Kizaru shooting Franky through the chest, which you agree happened, but then your schizophrenic ass argues that Franky healed or some shit? What exactly is your argument lol?

My fans collectively hallucinated that I had dropped OP at some point lmfao, I have no idea where you guys got this idea from but I never stopped reading OP lol.

But then again 90% of the things you idiots say make no fucking sense whatsoever. Lol
Oh, everyone knows you didn’t stop reading OP.

That’s what made it pitiful when you pretended you did.
So is your argument that Franky is a starfish and regenerated or some shit? I showed you Kizaru shooting Franky through the chest, which you agree happened, but then your schizophrenic ass argues that Franky healed or some shit? What exactly is your argument lol?
No, that’s your argument, you dumb fuck. You need to try and explain where the hole that Kizaru allegedly blew through Franky has vanished to.

My argument is that Kizaru never blew a hole through Franky, because Franky would be dead if that happened.

The laser hit him like Ichiji vs Oven, blatantly did not burn a hole though him because that’s a serious injury that we would see (instead Franky looks totally unscathed) and was overall a pretty pathetic attack. As all Kizaru’s attacks have been so far on Egghead.

Even Marine fans have started pointing out how garbage Kizaru looks:rolaugh:
I don‘t get why people can’t just admit they were hoping for more from their faves lmao? It’s basically the premise of this thread, but when that’s pointed out everyone goes into ultra-defensive mode. We want a “serious” Kizaru because we are hoping that he has far more than he’s shown so far.

Like, I’m not delighted that Zoro vs Lucci is still going on and is such a rubbish fight, but I can at least admit that.

I want Kizaru to do better, I very much hope he will do better, and it’s bonkers to pretend that he’s had anything close to resembling an amazing performance so far.

I don‘t get why people can’t just admit they were hoping for more from their faves lmao? It’s basically the premise of this thread, but when that’s pointed out everyone goes into ultra-defensive mode. We want a “serious” Kizaru because we are hoping that he has far more than he’s shown so far.

Like, I’m not delighted that Zoro vs Lucci is still going on and is such a rubbish fight, but I can at least admit that.

I want Kizaru to do better, I very much hope he will do better, and it’s bonkers to pretend that he’s had anything close to resembling an amazing performance so far.
This is just chapter-to-chapter goldfish reading.

The admiral fandom was going absolutely bonkers when Kizaru trashed Snakeman.

This is no excuse for Kizaru not being able to do any real damage to the, at best, fifth strongest Strawhat. And Atlas, who was one-shot by Lucci.

Oda could at least have drawn Franky and Atlas to be all smashed up and having to run away. They look fine, that’s the problem.
It's not, but It's not new either. BM didn't KO chopper back in the day, because main characters are different.