Current Events Serious Kizaru Inbound?

He really has the potential of being one of the ultimate weapons of mass destruction in One Piece. This bloke could pull out the One Piece version of a Solar Beam for all we known😂
The light fruit seems so damn broken and versatile it's crazy.

But yeah as you said we've seen too little.
I hope now is finally the time. It took us 20 chapters to get here again.

We live in stasis. Something happens, but it really does not matter lol.

I hope now we are done, one way or another.
In all seriousness, i think its a stall until Oda gets the rest of the crew down to Fabriophase. I assume he wants them to contribute against the enemies here somehow, but its just a big stall until that point.

Hopefully the little skirmishes end and we get some good fights once they do

Ok, so probably we have to wait still...
Yeah unfortunately. I think Luffy/Sanji will get their little skirmish with Kizaru but it wont mean much until the crew gets down and we see what happens from there. It just feels like the Onigashima rooftop in a way, where the villains get knocked around but the direct 1v1s dont happen until the rest of the crew is settled.

Did you have the same energy when Kaido and BM were doing zero damage to fodders?
Nah they was doing damages to fodders, we see in WCI German destroyed in BM hands and Kaidou destroyed Scabbards.
Post automatically merged:

Damn @Garp the Fist is your boy going to injure a single commander? At least Kizaru filled everyone with holes and nearly beheaded Nika with a mere light clone
:fujilaugh:
Shiryuu was bleeding, when Garp deliver him a punch.