Current Events Serious Kizaru Inbound?

Luffy is more disappointing. He lost the first round to Kizaru and now needs Sanji's help to fight Kizaru.
:milaugh:
It's Kizaru who is the disappointment. At least Luffy knocked down his opponent as opposed to simply running out of stamina.

Kizaru casually standing in front of a Yonko and one of his top Commanders confidently saying he is expected to at least take their heads. Levels.
Yes we know standing in front of Luffy is a very tall order for someone like Kizaru. :suresure:

Luffy does not need help against a fodder he 1 shorted twice. Luffy already slapped away his parter now if this bum wants to get slapped away (again) then he can be Luffy guest. Most probably it'll just be Sanji protecting VP from the bum trying to cheap shot him, Luffy floating around laughing because his like a titan amongst ants there. I guess only a emperor can match a emperor. Foddermirals even with help simply cannot

Lol, what’s so difficult for you?

I remember you saying you don’t read One Piece anymore. Round about the aftermath of the whole black blade nonsense and Kizaru being on the floor. Something happened with the Admirals, you were quoted, you said you didn’t read One Piece anymore unless the Admirals came along.

And I thought “lol, that’s pathetic.”

But it’s only to be expected from you. Cause I can also remember when I was a mod.

The biggest example of a snitch there ever was. Forever giving out shit and crying like a bitch whenever you got something back. Sad little rats like that were always memorable, so you’ve got that going for you at least.

Convenient that he’s somehow managed to forget to draw Kizaru doing any real damage to anyone.
I didn't want to comment but jfc.

This is made me laugh.

And yeah. I commented on Lee's profile once and he said stopped reading for a few weeks.

But he seems to to have deleted it.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I've been waiting for Kizaru to use his Awakening to refract the Laser Grid (since it's made of light) into the Straw Hats for months.

Plasma would be fun.

And, while it wouldn't be his full Awakening, Kizaru shining so bright that people can't see him physically and have to fight him with CoO would be a really fun fight.

Everything is so bright that Luffy and Sanji are blind, and have to focus on CoO/Future Sight to dodge/defend.

What are the chances Kizaru's strongest attack could do this to Egghead?

I've been waiting for Kizaru to use his Awakening to refract the Laser Grid (since it's made of light) into the Straw Hats for months.

Plasma would be fun.

And, while it wouldn't be his full Awakening, Kizaru shining so bright that people can't see him physically and have to fight him with CoO would be a really fun fight.

Everything is so bright that Luffy and Sanji are blind, and have to focus on CoO/Future Sight to dodge/defend.

What are the chances Kizaru's strongest attack could do this to Egghead?

This is the sheer scale of the explosion caused by a random attack of his:

His high end attacks should be downright broken.

This is the sheer scale of the explosion caused by a random attack of his:

His high end attacks should be downright broken.
Weird. Kizaru did it several times pre ts and they were always very destructive while a finger beam always did less damage.

- When he kicked the mangrove
- When he shot a laser at Luffy during MF (saved by Ivankov)
- When he tried to kill Zoro