Speculations Serious Thread. Did Oda Quietly Admit He Messed Up With Aramaki’s Portrayal In Wano?

He didn't mess anything up

Shanks literally confirmed that Aramaki was too much for the alliance so he had to step in. Otherwise he would let them beat him just like they beat Kaido and Big Mom and add another achievement to their accomplishments

Shanks could only threaten Aramaki because he was surounded by alliance and Shanks' crew and had no back up

He didn't mess anything up

Shanks literally confirmed that Aramaki was too much for the alliance so he had to step in. Otherwise he would let them beat him just like they beat Kaido and Big Mom and add another achievement to their accomplishments

Shanks could only threaten Aramaki because he was surounded by alliance and Shanks' crew and had no back up
This is a lot of cope considering Momo and Yamato were already giving Aramaki enough work

Mans was blatantly scared of Kaidou and y'all think he's soloing the alliance that took down not just Kaidou but Big Mom too :seriously:
Why aren't you answering my questions? Why are you dodging?
:choppawhat: Why did Shanks butt in to save alliance? Why did Yamato say that Shanks saved Wano?

Greenbull was not scared of Kaido. He literally came after people who beat Kaido AND Big Mom AND their crew
Do you not know how math works or something? Allaince >>>>>>> Kaido
:risiup:

All Aramaki said that he came here because Wano was now a shit country with no real leader like Kaido who was ruling them.

Primebeard was also scared of Kaido, Primebeard would still defeat that alliance, lol
Primebeard didn't want his crew to get into a war with another Emperor. It's that simple.
Also Primebeard is the Strongest Man, don't see Aramaki getting that title..
Why aren't you answering my questions? Why are you dodging?
:choppawhat: Why did Shanks butt in to save alliance? Why did Yamato say that Shanks saved Wano?

Greenbull was not scared of Kaido. He literally came after people who beat Kaido AND Big Mom.
Do you not know how math works or something? Allaince >>>>>>> Kaido
:risiup:

All Aramaki said that he came here because Wano was now a shit country with no real leader like Kaido who was ruling them.
"The Alliance is above the Emperor that Aramaki admitted he was afraid of fighting but he's above the Alliance still "
:smart::smart::smart:

Primebeard didn't want his crew to get into a war with another Emperor. It's that simple.
Also Primebeard is the Strongest Man, don't see Aramaki getting that title..

"The Alliance is above the Emperor that Aramaki admitted he was afraid of fighting but he's above the Alliance still "
Still dodging to answer the questions?
:pepelit:

"Aaramaki came solo after people who beat Kaido and Big Mom but he's scared of Kaido"

Okay I'll ask you this as an answer:
If Yamato says Shanks saved their country from Aramaki, and Shanks is implied to be about relative to Primebeard, then how the fuck is Aramaki above him when Shanks scared him off with just Haki?
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Literally answered with my first comment here where I said that Aramaki was surrounded by alliance who was as strong as 3 Yonko and Shanks and his crew + he was deep in the enemy territory with no back up

Now answer my questions
  • Why Shanks butt in and saved alliance instead of letting them beat Aramaki?
  • Why Yamato said Shanks saved Wano?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Literally answered with my first comment here where I said that Aramaki was surrounded by alliance who was as strong as 3 Yonko and Shanks and his crew + he was deep in the enemy territory with no back up

Now answer my questions
  • Why Shanks butt in and saved alliance instead of letting them beat Aramaki?
  • Why Yamato said Shanks saved Wano?
You know he’s just here to bait lol, leave him be. We hella off topic anyway.