Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know Teach literally the one who can kill White Beard, catched Ace and about to take on all enemies in Marine Fold, that including Han Cock plus other dudes like Mihawk, Akainu, Garp..

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
She's definitely not a fodder lol...

Her df is broken and she got taken apart by the greatest so no shame in losing to BB :catrude:

However, there is one thing which is worth discussing....

After BB negated her df, why Hancock was helpless? She has CoC so she definitely has haki to counter attack BB but she was just helpless..

Was it because of chokehold? But then she has her legs free and we have seen her being well versed in usin kicks so why she didn't use CoA coated kicks?

It is possible that, in Oda's perspective, applying a chokehold represents the ultimate demonstration of dominance. This was observed when W.B. placed BB in a chokehold, causing BB to plead for his life. Subsequently, this pattern continued in the confrontations between Linlin and Marco, and now in this current situation.

Add in BB might had improve the dark hole ability to suck up the physical strength out of people to make them further powerless.

Honestly only warlords who should have billion bounties are mihawk, wano Law(around 2 bil should be fine), thriller bark kuma and maybe Doffy. I personaly dont give a shit anymore bc they mean nothing since oda decided every high tier to be in over a billion range.

Honestly only warlords who should have billion bounties are mihawk, wano Law(around 2 bil should be fine), thriller bark kuma and maybe Doffy. I personaly dont give a shit anymore bc they mean nothing since oda decided every high tier to be in over a billion range.
I remember how much people overestimated Jack (myself included) due to his 1 billion berry bounty. I thought he was Low Admiral level. But Oda inflated all the bounties during the Yonko Saga.

I remember how much people overestimated Jack (myself included) due to his 1 billion berry bounty. I thought he was Low Admiral level. But Oda inflated all the bounties during the Yonko Saga.
He inflates them every so and then just for the hype. Started with Jack intro of course, then with the ultimate chapter and lastly with hancock and croc. I dont think many people care anymore.

She's not a fodder but the encounter with Blackbeard definitely made it seem like she's helpless without her devil fruit, I mean, this statement that Augur said about Ace absolutely doesn't apply to Boa lol.
This^

It's a shame really
But so much for "warlord lebel beinge above YCs"
lol

Hancock without her df is fodder or average unlike Ace , Katakuri, King,..whom can still fight sinve their physical stats or haki mastery and skills or lineage give them the skills et to put up a fight

Marco and Hancock are fodder when they're neutralised
Post automatically merged:

Take away 500M-1B from warlords, you get their real bounties based on their strength and skills

Mihawk is worth 2.5B max
Doffy is worth 1B max
Hancock is worth 1B max
Croco is worth 1B max

Doffy, Hancock and Croco have shown nothing proving they deserve bounties over 1B
They have no better feats than Cracker
"But gk" yeah endurance feat, overall he got stomped by g4
"But moriah fought kaido" got stomped hard and ran away from NW

If Boa hasn't shown other fighting abilities than just being a hax abuser she's weaker than WCI Luffy by huge margin.
The Warlords bounty are indeed exaggerated a little bit.
Except Mihawk rest of them aren't looking much stronger than YC1(I'm being generous to one of the 3 great power)......most ppl would put YC1 above them which isn't a BS take when talking about feats and capabilities.

Marco and Katakuri portayal shit on Jinbei who's a Warlord, and i rank all Warlord except Mihawk on par with each other (with Doffy at the top)
Yes average Warlords bounties are indeed little bit off the roof.

If Boa hasn't shown other fighting abilities than just being a hax abuser she's weaker than WCI Luffy by huge margin.
The Warlords bounty are indeed exaggerated a little bit.
Except Mihawk rest of them aren't looking much stronger than YC1(I'm being generous to one of the 3 great power)......most ppl would put YC1 above them which isn't a BS take when talking about feats and capabilities.

Marco and Katakuri portayal shit on Jinbei who's a Warlord, and i rank all Warlord except Mihawk on par with each other (with Doffy at the top)
Yes average Warlords bounties are indeed little bit off the roof.
It is a BS take when you realize Boa would solo all the 1st commanders…

Think about it this way : 1.2 billion bounty is for her DF, the rest is for her own power.
She really is nothing special without her fruit, she has solid armament haki i guess but thats nothing special in the realm of YC3s and YC2s, and her CoC is just decorative like Kidd.
She relies on her DF too much which makes her comparable to Law, who also would be average at best without the DF.
I dont understand people who gas her up because of this. Koby would have mid-diff pimp slapped her back to the CD dungeons if she didnt have her DF power.