General & Others Shanks and Mihawk

Vivre card's/databooks aren't written by oda neither
Great false equivalence

Vivre Cards are overseen by Oda and the stuff in them are things he told his editors and wrote himself, furthermore, he's literally listed as the author of them

Compare that to a magazine which was written by some random person who is as credible as you or me and has no input from Oda whatsoever.

Manga = Not Canon
Vivre Card: Not Canon
Official One Piece Magazine = Not Canon

There's isn't a more deluded imbecilic group than these folks :milaugh:

Post automatically merged:

Soon can add Rocks to that list. From his silhouette it's clear he was a swordsman the Kaido fb will clear it up:myman:
Alabasta Zoro was cutting rocks easily. Mihawk is way above that level :cheers:

Last edited:
Great false equivalence

Vivre Cards are overseen by Oda and the stuff in them are things he told his editors and wrote himself, furthermore, he's literally listed as the author of them

Compare that to a magazine which was written by some random person who is as credible as you or me and has no input from Oda whatsoever.
Oda does not sit there at his desk constructing each card's data.The cards are designed and constructed by an outside promotional company. Yes, as author Oda signs off on them but that doesn't mean he fact checks every card. He doesn't have that kind of time." - Greg

This is what greg had to say, the same guy who was invited to oda's daughter birthday, the same guy who personally texts oda.

Oda does not sit there at his desk constructing each card's data.The cards are designed and constructed by an outside promotional company. Yes, as author Oda signs off on them but that doesn't mean he fact checks every card. He doesn't have that kind of time." - Greg

This is what greg had to say, the same guy who was invited to oda's daughter birthday, the same guy who personally texts oda.
Who the fuck is Greg and why should I care? Knowing Oda doesn't make you a credible source

It's been stated that he supervises and fact checks every single one of them

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/or2kcv
Though I don't really care if you consider them canon or not, I do care that you're trying to pass off shit false equivalances, the vivre cards and magazines aren't comparable.