Speculations Shanks could still be stronger than Mihawk. Because Shanks is not only a swordsman, but a...

gunman too. Shanks can use other weapons in a fight, so the world's strongest swordsman title is not an issue.

How do I know this ? One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4.

Yeah I know. How desperate one can be to argue with a game materials, but this time it's different. This game showed us ACoC, before it was in the manga.

Just look at this video:

This was 1 year before chapter 1010. It's clearly conqueror's coating, even the colors are the same.

Not only that, but Kaido's Thunder Bagua was also had the same conqueror's coating effect:

So in this moveset video Shanks also showcase a gun that he use with conqueror's coating:

Shanks can infuse bullets with ACoC, that is clearly not swordsmanship.

So, Shanks can be still superior to Mihawk if he uses all the weapons and techniques he has.

Shanks the world's strongest gunman. :beckmoji:

Debate's over. :endthis:

True.
Pirate Warriors also considers Shanks as having 3 hakis at full mastering. :cheers:
While Mihawk, not even videogames give him CoC.
Yes. In Mihawk's moveset he was not given ACoC in his moves. All of them seems like super condensed air slashes and sword mastery techniques. Very interesting. I doubt he would not have CoC and ACoC in the story tho, that would be baffling, but it seems in the games they focused on Shanks using ACoC techniques and Mihawk using high tier sword techniques.

gunman too. Shanks can use other weapons in a fight, so the world's strongest swordsman title is not an issue.

Yeah I know. How desperate one can be to argue with a game materials, but this time it's different. This game showed us ACoC, before it was in the manga.

Just look at this video:

This was 1 year before chapter 1010. It's clearly conqueror's coating, even the colors are the same.

Not only that, but Kaido's Thunder Bagua was also had the same conqueror's coating effect:

So in this moveset video Shanks also showcase a gun that he use with conqueror's coating:

So, Shanks can be still superior to Mihawk if he uses all the weapons and techniques he has.

:pepehawk:

Who’s really the ones coping, the people who are providing logical arguments and effortposts, or the people who can’t do anything but spam “cope” and shitpost after this chapter said verbatim what Shanks fans have been saying for years (that Mihawk has greater sword skill than Shanks, which is why he has the title)
Post automatically merged:

Has 1 arm but what will he choose to fight with and which one will he leave in his pocket, a gun or a sword?

Team swords
Xebec
Roger
Mihawk
Ryuma
Oden
Zoro
Rayleigh
Fujitora
Law

Team guns
Yasopp
Beckman
Or he can just switch between the two? Also, Roger was a gun user too

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Who’s really the ones coping, the people who are providing logical arguments and effortposts, or the people who can’t do anything but spam “cope” and shitpost after this chapter said verbatim what Shanks fans have been saying for years (that Mihawk has greater sword skill than Shanks, which is why he has the title)
The ones who are coping are the ones using a video game to make a thread after the chapter proved beyond a shadow of doubt that Shanks is another swordsman in the era where Mihawk is the WSS.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Post automatically merged:

Or he can just switch between the two? Also, Roger was a gun user too
the skill thing is cope mate mihawk's title is world's STRONGEST swordsman for a reason, you just dont want to accept that mihawk>shanks.
That's all it is and everybody knows that

the skill thing is cope mate mihawk's title is world's STRONGEST swordsman for a reason, you just dont want to accept that mihawk>shanks.
That's all it is and everybody knows that
The point of Brannew’s speech was to hype up Mihawk. Why say he only had greater “sword skill” than Akagami instead of just saying “Taka no Me’s strength surpasses that of even Akagami!”

Its like saying im fighting someone who can tank a Nuclear Bomb, but I can still beat him cuz I have thousands of guns lol

Swordsmanship is Strongest Fighting Style
Haki is Strongest Power and Boost
Only with both can someone become WSS

No Power and No Fighting Style can beat WSS
You have to beat him in his own Game

Mihawk is Strongest.

Its like saying im fighting someone who can tank a Nuclear Bomb, but I can still beat him cuz I have thousands of guns lol

Swordsmanship is Strongest Fighting Style
Haki is Strongest Power and Boost
Only with both can someone become WSS

No Power and No Fighting Style can beat WSS
You have to beat him in his own Game

Mihawk is Strongest.
When has Oda ever said one fighting style is objectively superior to the others?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The point of Brannew’s speech was to hype up Mihawk. Why say he only had greater “sword skill” than Akagami instead of just saying “Taka no Me’s strength surpasses that of even Akagami!”
cause the sword is something that requires skill if i have a greater skill at knocking out opponents than connor mcgregor then i'm stronger than he is pretending it's not is your coping mechanism,also dont talk about spamming after y'all spammed ''skill'' cope threads for days after the chapter's been out.

Because Brannew is explaining why they have such Bounties.

Crocodile for his DF, Leadership and Intellect
Mihawk for being a Swordsman, and to explain how high he is, he explained he is even Stronger than Shanks

So Brannew is both mentioning Mihawk's Fighting Style and giving an Example of someone he surpassed

In short, it's like Brannew said:
Yonko Shanks is a Swordsman but Mihawk is even Stronger hence the Huge Bounty and it fits "Worlds Strongest Swordsman"

Just look at this video:

We'll never know anyway cause BB will off panel him :suresure: