1) stood equal to WSM
2) stand above WSC
3) Gorosei admit they can't stop him

Facts about Mihawk
1) he had the honor of fighting young adult Shanks +12 years ago

Shanks hype is so big it's almost boring
he is strongest person
he have a military might which even WG can't deal with

Shanks won every war that there is ... it's so boring to win everything ... I'm a bit sad about it

but
even comparing Mihawk to Shanks is a crazy shit less than 10% of overall community find possible
I'm talking about Zoro fans with too much free time who care to question it ... and trolls/haters like you

Kaido fans might give us a harder push for actual debates

p.s

Shanks Vs Mihawk gonna end like "is CoC strong or not" ...
a sea of denial , a perfect hit from Oda .... game over
betting Vs Shanks in one piece is stupidest shit anyone might do
Nobody knows the last time Mihawk and Shanks fought.

Mihawk is waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks. Facts.

This is one of the worst threads I’ve ever read. You forced the idea that Mihawk was already close to his prime and that Shanks was able to match a near prime Mihawk just because he was already world famous at a young age. You also used non canon filler of Mihawk with Yoru as proof of him already nearing his prime and ignoring the fact that he looked like a little boy😭. You also made up this silly idea that Shanks uses a non cutting style of swordsmanship which entails not being a swordsman but using his sword to throw haki. This is so pitiful I don’t even know what to call it. Just accept that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman dawg. Shanks is still strong too

Lihawk fought two handed Shanks 11 years ago.
Shanks became a Yonko 6 years ago.

It is just like Smoker who was superior to Luffy in Loguetown is a complete fodder to Luffy now.

Same with Lihawk who's title is outdated as proved by Vista.
Back up everything you said with facts.

Show me facts where the manga says or shows Mihawk last fought Shanks 11.

How would Mihawk know that since it's a one-off has been if they never did fought after Shanks lost his arm?

Oda tell us Mihawk is waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks. That means Mihawk is stronger than yonko Shanks.

Vista didn't prove anything. Vista could not even hit Mihawk while he wasn't focus and thinking about him during their battle. Mihawk didn't take him serious. Don't give me that 'Vista was serious" BS. Vista was at Marineford trying to save Ace.

Believing Mihawk couldn't have easily defeated Vista is like believing Shanks could not have defeated the sea king that took his arm.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Lihawk fought two handed Shanks 11 years ago.
Shanks became a Yonko 6 years ago.

It is just like Smoker who was superior to Luffy in Loguetown is a complete fodder to Luffy now.

Same with Lihawk who's title is outdated as proved by Vista.
Vista didn't do shit.

Plus it was clear PIS. Luffy had to advance towards his brother, Oda could not let Mihawk destroy Vista too handily and swiftly. We had tons of cases of that kind.

Back up everything you said with facts.

Show me facts where the manga says or shows Mihawk last fought Shanks 11.

How would Mihawk know that since it's a one-off has been if they never did fought after Shanks lost his arm?

Oda tell us Mihawk is waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks. That means Mihawk is stronger than yonko Shanks.

Vista didn't prove anything. Vista could not even hit Mihawk while he wasn't focus and thinking about him during their battle. Mihawk didn't take him serious. Don't give me that 'Vista was serious" BS. Vista was at Marineford trying to save Ace.

Believing Mihawk couldn't have easily defeated Vista is like believing Shanks could not have defeated the sea king that took his arm.
Lihawk only fought two handed Shanks. Shanks lost his arm when Luffy was 8. That is 11 years ago.

When Mihawk came to Shanks Island after Luffy's first bounty, he stated that he has no interest in fighting a one armed man.
Post automatically merged:

Vista didn't do shit.

Plus it was clear PIS. Luffy had to advance towards his brother, Oda could not let Mihawk destroy Vista too handily and swiftly. We had tons of cases of that kind.
It is a complete different matter that Lihawk requested postponement. Not Vista.