Powers & Abilities Shanks needs better skill

Is Shanks more skilled than Zoro?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Despite being a fan favorite and Oda's self-insert, the RedHaired pirate is lacking feat-wise.

This is 2nd time he is losing to Zoro. The first time he lost to Zoro is in comparison between Dragon Damnation and Kamusari:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...did-it-better-redhaired-or-greenhaired.40225/

This is 2nd time he lost to Zoro as he needed way more effort in order to eliminate a target that Zoro eliminated effortlessly.
Shanks was pressed hard by a glimpse of what Kidd's rail gun would do to ships of his allies and instantly went all out.

He used Kamusari, a skill on Pirate King level, coated into nothing less than aCoC, just like Pirate King coated the same attack.
To be fair, Shanks might be more skilled than Pirate King and have some skill superior to Kamusari but it is his signature move regardless.
One thing is certain, he used the power of a handful of the very strongest in order to buff Kamusari to take Kidd out.
And that is his peak haki as he most likely will not show anything superior to it because KOH is unique to Zoro.

There is also another thing that needs to be addressed and that is the strength of their targets, Kidd and Lucci.
Anyone who power scales well knows that Lucci is superior to Kidd and would win in a fight but overall let's say they are in the same ballpark.
One thing we know for sure is that it is definitely harder to put down an Awakened Zoan than Kidd.

While Shanks nearly went all out with 100% of his power, Zoro didn't even need 5% of his power to put down a tougher target.
Yes, that is 5%, not a typo of 50%. Five percent of his total power is all that Zoro needs while Shanks goes close to 100%, probably.

How did I come up with 5%? Well, I may not be a math genius but one doesn't need to be to begin with to approximately calculate this...
Zoro at 100% power is Zoro in Demon God coated in King of Hell haki state. Let's go down from there.

We know that Demon God triples his power so let's split 100% into 3 parts to determine how strong he is in Santoryu - ~33% of power.
But that is still buffed by KOH which isn't present in the move that took Lucci out. Let's reduce that buff too.
We know thanks to Pound Ho skill that CoA buffed Zoro's power by 10 times, taking 36/72/108 Pound Ho to 360/720/1080 Pound Ho.
And recently Luffy pointed out they're 100 times stronger than they were when they met Kizaru 1st time so aCoC coating would also be 10x.
Let's remove that buff from 33% as well
. We are down to 3.3% of Zoro's power.

That would be the number we were looking for if Zoro's haki peak was a mere aCoC but he has something a step above that, the King of Hell that is made of aCoC and fuming CoA. So, we would have to split 33% of Zoro's power into an even smaller number than 3.3% but we don't know exactly how much stronger KOH is than aCoC.
I told yall I am no math genius but this is disrespectful to Shanks. :crazwhat:

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule @Veku @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

C

Cruxroux

Despite being a fan favorite and Oda's self-insert, the RedHaired pirate is lacking feat-wise.

This is 2nd time he is losing to Zoro. The first time he lost to Zoro is in comparison between Dragon Damnation and Kamusari:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...did-it-better-redhaired-or-greenhaired.40225/

This is 2nd time he lost to Zoro as he needed way more effort in order to eliminate a target that Zoro eliminated effortlessly.
Shanks was pressed hard by a glimpse of what Kidd's rail gun would do to ships of his allies and instantly went all out.

He used Kamusari, a skill on Pirate King level, coated into nothing less than aCoC, just like Pirate King coated the same attack.
To be fair, Shanks might be more skilled than Pirate King and have some skill superior to Kamusari but it is his signature move regardless.
One thing is certain, he used the power of a handful of the very strongest in order to buff Kamusari to take Kidd out.
And that is his peak haki as he most likely will not show anything superior to it because KOH is unique to Zoro.

There is also another thing that needs to be addressed and that is the strength of their targets, Kidd and Lucci.
Anyone who power scales well knows that Lucci is superior to Kidd and would win in a fight but overall let's say they are in the same ballpark.
One thing we know for sure is that it is definitely harder to put down an Awakened Zoan than Kidd.

While Shanks nearly went all out with 100% of his power, Zoro didn't even need 5% of his power to put down a tougher target.
Yes, that is 5%, not a typo of 50%. Five percent of his total power is all that Zoro needs while Shanks goes close to 100%, probably.

How did I come up with 5%? Well, I may not be a math genius but one doesn't need to be to begin with to approximately calculate this...
Zoro at 100% power is Zoro in Demon God coated in King of Hell haki state. Let's go down from there.

We know that Demon God triples his power so let's split 100% into 3 parts to determine how strong he is in Santoryu - ~33% of power.
But that is still buffed by KOH which isn't present in the move that took Lucci out. Let's reduce that buff too.
We know thanks to Pound Ho skill that CoA buffed Zoro's power by 10 times, taking 36/72/108 Pound Ho to 360/720/1080 Pound Ho.
And recently Luffy pointed out they're 100 times stronger than they were when they met Kizaru 1st time so aCoC coating would also be 10x.

That would be the number we were looking for if Zoro's haki peak was a mere aCoC but he has something a step above that, the King of Hell that is made of aCoC and fuming CoA. So, we would have to split 33% of Zoro's power into an even smaller number than 3.3% but we don't know exactly how much stronger KOH is than aCoC.

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule @Veku @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
This math is fact.
Even I was Planning to make a thread on this.
" we are 100x stronger Only works on Zoro and luffy ".

For instance. For luffy, After time skip with simple Haki addition - they got 10x Stronger
  • G4 (base haki) - King Kong gun
  • AdCoC Boost (5 time) - Over Kong Gun
  • G5 (2 times) - Bajrang Gun
  • Above are the same attack just improved Over time.
  • Doing the math after time skip , its , 10×5×2=100
For zoro , it's evident , Zoro got 10 x Stronger after Time skip as well.
Because his attack of 108 pound got turned into 1080 , Zoro got Stronger in Base here , 1080 is not a haki attack , zoro haki boost came later.
  • Post time skip - 10 x from pre time skip.
  • Adding Base Haki to it - made twice strong like Tatsumaki and Onigiri , (3000 world as well) and sane goes for ashura it got twice strong. (But as base zoro got 10x stronger , that's like 20 times stronger and we know ashura makes stuff 3 times stronger (means 60 times stronger ofc it did more than what g4 luffy can achieve)) it's simple math.
  • Add AdCoC - which made 5 times further Stronger.
  • Post time skip buff (10 times) × Haki boost (2 times) × AdCoC (5 times) = 100 times. Again correct with my maths.
  • Also I'm not including scaling of Ashura and KoH over here. Ashura is confirmed to make it 3x stronger , which makes it 300x and I don't know how strong KoH makes it , I don't enough material to scale it. It could 2 times to make it 200 times stronger or 3 times to make 300 times stronger. Add both ashura and KoH (~1000 times stronger).
  • There's a reason why zoro is called AP King.

Not just These attacks.
Take any attacks from luffy and zoro arsenal , if they have used upgraded version of it.

King kong gun is ultimate move for luffy , Simple Haki + G4 is first for him which made his attack 10 time more potent that pre time skip luffy , AdCoA is just Haki improvement , Didn't do shit to kaido , it was AdCoC which was gane changing for Luffy which made his attack 5x stronger , Gear 5 made it 2x on top of Adcoc which was Bajrang gun.

Now if you wanna argue why zoro haki isn't a criteria for his 10x , it's simple , Zoro didn't bother to use haki Until Pica Final move.
Before that it was only Base zoro fighting. It's like Garp bro trained physically , zoro trained in swordsmanship. Luffy worked on devil fruit to remove g3 and g3 restriction and new g4.

Also don't cope with the fact Zoro = luffy lmao when I say 100x.
100x means they got 100x from their base of pre time skip.
Zoro 100x =/ luffy 100x lol.
Zoro cuts deeper and with insane lethality.
Zoro has AP and lethality to his side....
Where Luffy got more DC.

Zoro can slice Onighishima but Luffy can level it. Both work very differently.

:crazwhat:I just realized that feats one shotting lucci is shit on Shanks, g5 luffy, and kidd at the same time.
  • Shanks need to go all out and use adcoc on someone weaker than lucci an awakened zoan while zoro just simple coa
  • Luffy couldnt ko lucci using his peak g5 while zoro put him down with less effort
  • Kidd is canonically one shottable for zoro without needing coc
Now talking about dragon damnation it was always obvious dd>>kamusari, putting down lunarian>>normal human like kidd

Shanks one shot Zoro as we speak

wait 10 years or so ... you can get your W ... maybe
Kaido+Bm can't shoot Zoro with the strongest attack in the series, after which Kaido gets a new scar. This is the dawn of the roof without kv2, without 30 bones. Ashura of King Zoro of Hell can deprive Shanks of his second hand. Shanks can only shoot trash like Mid and Lol.

Kaido+Bm can't shoot Zoro with the strongest attack in the series, after which Kaido gets a new scar. This is the dawn of the roof without kv2, without 30 bones. Ashura of King Zoro of Hell can deprive Shanks of his second hand. Shanks can only shoot trash like Mid and Lol.
Law saved his ass ... so don't lie ... well ... I mean ... you will ... so "don't lie" is not helpful

Nik-chan, why are we assuming that Kamusari is anywhere near being Roger and Shanks’s strongest move?

Kid says it was Zoro who saved their asses. And as we have seen, it is not in vain if he gets a screenshot from a default Shanks attack that<<Hack.
wtf are you talking about ... Law teleported Zoro ... you claimed Zoro fully stopped Kaido + BM and that's a lie

you sounds like a dumb fuck, I put you in my ignore list don't bother replying