Speculations Shanks on Wano?

Would you like to see Shanks on Wano?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

What if "soon" means Wano and he knows about the prophecy? Which means he will try to help at least a little since he seemed to like the time spent with Oden.

Before saying: "It doesn't make any sense. Blackbeard this Blackbeard that".

Does alliance have a chance against 2 fucking Yonko? :wellwell:

Discuss bellow.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think they will meet before the Final War kicks in but Wano is not the time for their legendary meeting just yet (in my opinion). I expect Luffy to render his hat and that Shanks will eventually never die in the series, allegedly not before the event will occur either way. But that being said, I can see someone joining Wano before all its events come to a deadend.

I don’t think shanks would help luffy because he promised to meet only when they are equals
Also I feel like the more allies they get the more it takes away from their victory

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I don’t think shanks would help luffy because he promised to meet only when they are equals
Also I feel like the more allies they get the more it takes away from their victory
True. Also Shanks already confronted Kaido, it would look redundant to make that happen again after 2 years. Furthermore, it makes more sense story wise that it shall be Luffy to find Shanks to render him his hat back and not viceversa.