Anime & Manga Share your anime/manga merchandise

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:wellwell: If you squint, you can see 4 red hot donuts.

That's cool and all though, did you order those online or go somewhere to pick them up?
true, Ace is tasty like a donut :madmonk:

I went to Japan this summer so I bought them there
And I actually won the Doffy from an arcade in my area. I’m the master of this one game where you have to shoot an old man out of a canon

W

wordyworm

A friend gifted me a BIG Mihawk figurine along with some other loot in a Christmas/Lunar New Year's/holidays in general box. He's unlicensed but I love him anyway.
The big chungus Mihawk:

The little Mihawk is 6"/15.24 cm

Zeus and his children

Yoru and the stand needed a little work with a hair dryer and a pocket knife, but they look great now

He doesn't like it when you take his glass away.

The box also had a Mihawk glass, a Mihawk hoodie, a Stampede shirt, and some snacks!

Last edited by a moderator:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Damn didn't know that thread existed!!! Well, I have several OP related stuff

1) OP Bearbrick
Big fan of Bearbrick minifigs here, but it's one of the expensive hobby so i am not able to buy all the ones i'd like too haha (especially the 1000% size ones)... Among my collection of 100% and 400% size, I have the following OP edition, which i asked a Japanese friend to buy online for me on an auction site lol

I bought separately the sick wooden display, which is hand-made by a Korean dude

2) Giga Franky Shogun
I found it in a Mandarake store in Fukuoka! Someone was selling it for like $10 coz it's missing the bigass sword.... i was like "WTF that's such a bargain!?!" (on Amazon it's sold for like $150+)

@Jew D. Boy ;)

3) Chopper Robo Super King Brain (what a name)
Didn't have time to build yet but this little fellow is waiting for me hehe! Bought the 5 sets in Tokyo

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Damn didn't know that thread existed!!! Well, I have several OP related stuff

1) OP Bearbrick
Big fan of Bearbrick minifigs here, but it's one of the expensive hobby so i am not able to buy all the ones i'd like too haha (especially the 1000% size ones)... Among my collection of 100% and 400% size, I have the following OP edition, which i asked a Japanese friend to buy online for me on an auction site lol

I bought separately the sick wooden display, which is hand-made by a Korean dude

2) Giga Franky Shogun
I found it in a Mandarake store in Fukuoka! Someone was selling it for like $10 coz it's missing the bigass sword.... i was like "WTF that's such a bargain!?!" (on Amazon it's sold for like $150+)

@Jew D. Boy ;)

3) Chopper Robo Super King Brain (what a name)
Didn't have time to build yet but this little fellow is waiting for me hehe! Bought the 5 sets in Tokyo

Dude, aside from how SUUUUUUUPER that Franky Shogun looks, the Chopper thing is really rad!! :fransuper: