Manga Discussion Share your top 10 favourite manga

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@VersusPhD I know you've read a lot of them so I am interested in seeing your list.

@VersusPhD I know you've read a lot of them so I am interested in seeing your list.
Thanks for the mention!

Unfortunately, I have been slacking ever since we had this discussion on discord last time.

In no particular order or anything:

1.) Sundome by Kazuto Okada (Akita Shoten)
2.) Uzumaki by Junji Ito (Shogakukan)
3.) 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa (Shogakukan)
4.) Fist of the North Star by Tetsuo Hara (Shueisha)
5.) Gantz by Hiroya Oku (Shueisha)
6.) Slam Dunk by Takehiko Inoue (Shueisha)
7.) City Hunter by Tsukasa Jojo (Shueisha)
8.) Elfen Lied by Lynn Okamoto (Shueisha)
9.) Kingdom by Yasuhisa Hara (Shueisha)
10.) City of Darkness by Yu Er
11.) Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Ten and eleven got some amazing consistent art work if you are into that sort of thing.

Intentionally left out One Piece, World Trigger, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Black Clover, MHA, Naruto, Toriko for obvious reasons.

Only watched the Berserk anime (the old one, not the computerized version) and haven't started Vagabond yet.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thanks for the mention!

Unfortunately, I have been slacking ever since we had this discussion on discord last time.

In no particular order or anything:

1.) Sundome by Kazuto Okada (Akita Shoten)
2.) Uzumaki by Junji Ito (Shogakukan)
3.) 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa (Shogakukan)
4.) Fist of the North Star by Tetsuo Hara (Shueisha)
5.) Gantz by Hiroya Oku (Shueisha)
6.) Slam Dunk by Takehiko Inoue (Shueisha)
7.) City Hunter by Tsukasa Jojo (Shueisha)
8.) Elfen Lied by Lynn Okamoto (Shueisha)
9.) Kingdom by Yasuhisa Hara (Shueisha)
10.) City of Darkness by Yu Er
11.) Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Ten and eleven got some amazing consistent art work if you are into that sort of thing.

Intentionally left out One Piece, World Trigger, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Black Clover, MHA, Naruto, Toriko for obvious reasons.

Only watched the Berserk anime (the old one, not the computerized version) and haven't started Vagabond yet.
No worries man.

Have you read Monster by Urasawa?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ya but I never finished it. I watched the anime at first but then someone on the internet spoiled the ending. I should give it a try again.
You definitely should. It's a masterpiece.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I only read Shojo/Josei manga so I think I won't participate in this thread :/ see ya
You can post your list Rej br0. It's not limited to any specific genre.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
You definitely should. It's a masterpiece.

You can post your list Rej br0. It's not limited to any specific genre.
I was just trolling, I barely read manga.
I was trolling the poll because it was narrowing down to Shonen/Seinen which is kinda...meh lol

I only read One Piece, Black Butler and The Promised Neverland kek

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I like Soma and Sebastian ofc but I am not uptodate. Stopped aroumd chap 30 somewhere around that. Might pick it up again soon and read another bunch. I really enjoyed it so far.
You definitely should. It's one of my personal fave stories.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nice, atleast you got taste outside of the shonen battle verse lel. I will def continue it, wont dismiss it^^
Most of my faves aren't actually shonen or shonen battle verses, like DN, Code Geass, Monster, Black Butler, etc. Aye, enjoy.

Top Ten Huh? OK This is without One piece and other Famous manga.

1. Sousou no Frieren by Kanehito Yamada and Tsukasa Abe (a story of an elf who can't "die", learn to understand what Life is.)
2. Dandadan by Yukinobu Tatsu ( W MC, W heroine, W side character, W Grandma, W choreography, W drip, W Plot. everything about this Manga is W)
3. Oyasumi Punpun by Inio Asano (it's Crazy, brutal, i hate the MC, Aiko Deserve better and thats a Fact)
4. Look Back by Tatsuki Fujimoto ( a One shot but imo an amazing one)
5. Dosanko Gyaru ha Namaramenkoi by Kai ikada ( i like Gyaru, W Heroine, W personality, W plot but after 40+ kinda sucks. but still i like it)
6. Komi san wa komyushou desu by Oda Tomohito ( It's Wholesome. that's it. TadaKomi Forever)
7. Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura ( A Journey about a Naive Boy to become a Man )
8. Isekai Ojisan by Hotondo Shindeiru ( an "ordinary" uncle that coming back from isekai. The Plot is getting juicy as the Story progress.)
9. Oshi no Ko by Aka Akasaka and Mengo Yokoyari ( i like Crazy twin siblings and Aqua X Akane Always)
10. Shinu Hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii by Terontaron ( "ugly" man with a CHAD personality trying to save his loved one by going back to the past. Had Beautiful Ending. i might reread again)

Honorable mention : Koe no Katachi by Yoshitoki Ooima, Fumetsu no Anata e by Yoshitoki Ooima, Bastard by Kim Carnby and Hwang Young-chan, Pigpen by Kim Carnby and Cheon Beom sick, Nozoki Ana by Wakou Honna, Prison School by Akira Hiromoto, Boy's Abyss by Ryo Minenami, Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) Ga Suki Nano!? by Azuma Tesshin and Nozomi Kota.