General & Others Shiki was originally supposed to be a Navy Admiral

Intellectual dishonesty at its finest
3 Navy officers presented as a trio and by their ephitet hmmmm I wonder what rank they could have uh?

This kind of argument falls flat when Mother Caramel literally suggested Big Mom could join Cipher Pol
CP agents don't have a strength cap and I never said they do
But you're the one who keep arguing Admirals do
I never said Shiki wasn't intended to be an Admiral, I'm saying it's not actually stated and you're just inferring it to be the case, though I will admit that it's probable, he's given an epithet like Sengoku and Akainu.

CP0 may not have a strength cap, but CP9 certainly does, CP0 is literally the direct superior to CP9 and we're explicitly told that CP0 is stronger than CP9, so Aokiji being intended to be a CP9 agent definitely does put a cap on his strength.

I never said Shiki wasn't intended to be an Admiral, I'm saying it's not actually stated and you're just inferring it to be the case, though I will admit that it's probable, he's given an epithet like Sengoku and Akainu.

CP0 may not have a strength cap, but CP9 certainly does, CP0 is literally the direct superior to CP9 and we're explicitly told that CP0 is stronger than CP9, so Aokiji being intended to be a CP9 agent definitely does put a cap on his strength.
How would it be inferring if hes literally put side by side with the other Admirals, called a Marine soldier and literally has a nickname like them. By saying hes not an Admiral, the only other rank hed be is a Vice Admiral. Are you ready to claim Shiki was planned to be a VA ?

How would it be inferring if hes literally put side by side with the other Admirals, called a Marine soldier and literally has a nickname like them. By saying hes not an Admiral, the only other rank hed be is a Vice Admiral. Are you ready to claim Shiki was planned to be a VA ?
That's exactly what inferring is lmao, google the definition.

I don't care what rank Shiki was intended to be, the entire thing is stupid, Aokiji being intended to be a CP9 agent is stupid as well, this thread is just Admiral agenda and that's the point I'm making.

This is what I read on the internet..And they say that the green databook is in French..I can check the Japanese version, of course I hope to find it
Pardon my French, but doesn't that mean that MAYBE all the 3 Admirals couldn't take him down.

Anyhow, I believe Luffy/BB together will get to that point. Each of them will be much higher than an Admiral.

Pardon my French, but doesn't that mean that MAYBE all the 3 Admirals couldn't take him down.

Anyhow, I believe Luffy/BB together will get to that point. Each of them will be much higher than an Admiral.
I don't know French and I found this on the internet. If the translation is wrong, it doesn't concern me:christnally:
Post automatically merged:

This is the Japanese translation...I was looking for this for an hour:milaugh:
Now we need a translator
@AwakenedCabbage people's hope is in you, a great and wise translator

It proves the opposite.

Since he gave Sengoku and Garp a very tough fight. So as being Roger's equal, they had to make him stronger to give both of them a decent fight.

D

Deleted member 83

Can anyone Translate this image ?
@Den_Den_Mushi @PuckTheGreat @AwakenedCabbage
It is Blackbeard from one piece: green secret pieces
Design process of Blackbeard Teach!!
The first thing about his design that was set in stone was neither his name nor appearance, but his laughter “zehahaha”!! Most of his early designs have a braided beard inspired by the real Blackbeard.
By the way, the design with an eyepatch was dropped due to the reason written on page 349.

Design process of Blackbeard Teach!!
The first thing about his design that was set in stone was neither his name nor appearance, but his laughter “zehahaha”!! Most of his early designs have a braided beard inspired by the real Blackbeard.
By the way, the design with an eyepatch was dropped due to the reason written on page 349.
bb > 3 admiral?
So it was just a rumor?

As someone who's done this professionally. Anything in a cut draft is cut for a reason and cannot be used to speculate on future works or past ideas. Hell, unless I have a note reminding me of why something was cut, it's just interesting trivia that it was an idea that I once had. It is literally irrelevant.

Can anyone Translate this image ?

It is Blackbeard from one piece: green secret pieces
I don't know French and I found this on the internet. If the translation is wrong, it doesn't concern me:christnally:
Post automatically merged:

This is the Japanese translation...I was looking for this for an hour:milaugh:
Now we need a translator
people's hope is in you, a great and wise translator
French version says;
If the initial design was kept, Teach would have been invincible and the most powerful enemy... maybe the three Admirals together couldn't even beat him!
The Japanese version doesn't say anything at all about the Admirals or power, it just describes the appearance of Blackbeard's initial design, so either that's the wrong scan or it's fake.

However, from the wording of the French version, it seems like this doesn't come from Oda and is an outside interpretation of Oda's sketch so I don't think it's valid.

French version says;

The Japanese version doesn't say anything at all about the Admirals or power, it just describes the appearance of Blackbeard's initial design, so either that's the wrong scan or it's fake.

However, from the wording of the French version, it seems like this doesn't come from Oda and is an outside interpretation of Oda's sketch so I don't think it's valid.
That's why I never like these databooks..There are thousands of different and wrong translations..I should not go into the discussion of these books