General & Others Shiki was originally supposed to be a Navy Admiral

I think Admirals > Yonkos due to competence. If Kaido and Big Mom werent so arrogant and overconfident....they wouldve won their fights against the SN trio.
Then the series would be over . . .

You forget how Oda nerfed Whitebeard?

Forget Shanks has no interest in picking fights?

If Oda has to go out of his way to make a character less competent, what does that tell you about their strength relative to those who are allowed to be competent?

H

Herrera95

Shiki is not a Yonko. I bet he is stronger. And Kizaru took his place. Kizaru stronger than Shiki that is stronger than Yonko.

No wonder why Kizaru was comfortable taking down Kaido and Big Mom on his own.

He did not give them a tough fight
The entire fight did the same dmg to Marineford as a single deflected attaci from Akainu
2 vs 1, half marineford destroyed. Shiki stating they can't capture Roger. It was hinted that it lasted days the fight. So yeah, I was an extreme diff battle in a 2 vs 1.

Emperor > Admirals.

2 vs 1, half marineford destroyed. Shiki stating they can't capture Roger. It was hinted that it lasted days the fight. So yeah, I was an extreme diff battle in a 2 vs 1.

Emperor > Admirals.
Lmfao you fucking liar
Before the fight "Roger will be executed in a week"
After the fight ended "A week later Roger was executed"

We literally see the aftermath of the fight, it did the same dmg to Marineford as a single Akainu attacked deflected by WB did

Shiki got low diff'd

Lmfao you fucking liar
Before the fight "Roger will be executed in a week"
After the fight ended "A week later Roger was executed"

We literally see the aftermath of the fight, it did the same dmg to Marineford as a single Akainu attacked deflected by WB did

Shiki got low diff'd

Destroyed half marineford. It was not a low diff. They couldnt stop him, he was even aiming the city, it was destroyed in their battle.

Fact is that they teamed up and nothing stated they would handle him in a 1 vs 1, seeing that Shiki is said to be equal or near Roger and that statement of Shiki saying they are weaklings who can capture Roger with power.

Destroyed half marineford. It was not a low diff. They couldnt stop him, he was even aiming the city, it was destroyed in their battle.

Fact is that they teamed up and nothing stated they would handle him in a 1 vs 1, seeing that Shiki is said to be equal or near Roger and that statement of Shiki saying they are weaklings who can capture Roger with power.
Shiki is ass. He outnumbered Roger like 50 to 1 and still couldn't swarm and beat him. And yes, Roger and his crew would have been affected by the storm as well.