Powers & Abilities Shiryu of the Rain aint losing to Garp

Will Shiryu fight Garp?

• Total voters
"You still don't think zoro has CoC"
No wonder why you been making silly kid hate threads and others

No need to even say much here
The last Kid hate thread I made was two years ago when I said Kid wouldn’t have Ryuo

It’s fine to be wrong. I was wrong about Wano being Zoro’s arc. You can go back 4 years ago and I was literally one of the first people to make threads on this forum and my first was Wano being Zoro’s arc.

I realised I was wrong about 3 years ago and I promptly never mentioned Wano being Zoro’s arc again

it’s okay to be wrong. But you. You are the one who refused to accept you were wrong. And that’s the disgrace

are you aware that the gap between shiryu and garp is almost non existant if we murst compare shiryu to coby, tashigi and helmeppo? the most powerfull person that island right now is garp and shiryu is the most dangerous. anyone beside garp will get absolutely wreaked by shiryu and anyone beside shiryu will be absolutely bodied by garp. Pretty sur both are aware they will have to stop each other.
Yeah comparing Shiryu to SWORD members, obviously the gap between Shiryu and Garp is less....

But Garp is at least a tier above him.

I do think Shiryu will clash at least once with Garp but Shiryu along with other Titanics present in Hachinosu right now can't beat Garp even if they gang up on him.

Unless they have a huge power inflation.

Yeah comparing Shiryu to SWORD members, obviously the gap between Shiryu and Garp is less....

But Garp is at least a tier above him.

I do think Shiryu will clash at least once with Garp but Shiryu along with other Titanics present in Hachinosu right now can't beat Garp even if they gang up on him.

Unless they have a huge power inflation.
Its not that simple, garp is clearly strongest if we just take raw power into acount. shiryu isnt a brawler while he is weaker his swordmanship and fruit easily make up for the gap. shiryu just need a good hit and garp will be in front of death gate. GARP on the otherhand cant finish shiryu in one hit even if its to land adding the potential that shiryu awakening make him invulnerable and you get it. garp will just loose stamina and get weaker and weaker because of old age while shiryu will take 0 damage. Also power creep is already happening, remember blackbeard pirate are miroiring both wb And Xe

The last Kid hate thread I made was two years ago when I said Kid wouldn’t have Ryuo

It’s fine to be wrong. I was wrong about Wano being Zoro’s arc. You can go back 4 years ago and I was literally one of the first people to make threads on this forum and my first was Wano being Zoro’s arc.

I realised I was wrong about 3 years ago and I promptly never mentioned Wano being Zoro’s arc again

it’s okay to be wrong. But you. You are the one who refused to accept you were wrong. And that’s the disgrace
I don't even know what the hell you're talking about

I told you guys Zoro didn't unlock CoC yet, it wssnt confirmed. Wait for next time when Ida clearly draw visuals which happened vs King

Where in the hell I was wrong for saying Zoro moment on Rooftop wasn't a clear fact he unlocked CoC there ?

You're here quoting me with nothing but stupidity
When Zoro got CoC vs King, did you see me make posts that Zoro doesn't have CoC?

I don't even know what the hell you're talking about

I told you guys Zoro didn't unlock CoC yet, it wssnt confirmed. Wait for next time when Ida clearly draw visuals which happened vs King

Where in the hell I was wrong for saying Zoro moment on Rooftop wasn't a clear fact he unlocked CoC there ?

You're here quoting me with nothing but stupidity
When Zoro got CoC vs King, did you see me make posts that Zoro doesn't have CoC?
He unlocked it on the roof. You were wrong you clown