SHISHISHI TRIAL

Do you believe in the existence of the mafia?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Et tu brute
β€Ž

And finally the time has come. @ShiShiShi faith begins today!
π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕒𝕀 𝕀𝕠, π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•›π•¦π••π•˜π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯, π•žπ• π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π• π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙.

π•Žπ•– π•“π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•¦π•‘π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖 𝕑𝕖𝕠𝕑𝕝𝕖.

Judge: @Infitima

Defendant: @ShiShiShi

Prosecution: @Kurozumi Bepo

Defense: @Rottkins

Jury:
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@Meeyori
@Sir Yasheen
@Mr. Reloaded

Court Clown: @CoC: Color of Clowns

TRUTHER: @Zolo

Executioner: @Kerkovian

RULES: You may not speak until called upon by the judge.
If you wish to speak or call someone to the stand you must the judge permission first

Judge @Infitima may begin.

Last edited:
Order! I will have order in the court! Wait your turn to speak.

/gavel bang

Your plea @ShiShiShi ?
Present. :emohiyo:

Your honor, I have no idea how those people died. I was just minding my business until a week ago when I was approached by @Mr. Reloaded about some money I owed him for a clean up job. I didn’t know what he was talking about, but soon after I was on suspicion of killing multiple people.

I would like to clear my name, and I don’t consider myself guilty!

Present. :emohiyo:

Your honor, I have no idea how those people died. I was just minding my business until a week ago when I was approached by @Mr. Reloaded about some money I owed him for a clean up job. I didn’t know what he was talking about, but soon after I was on suspicion of killing multiple people.

I would like to clear my name, and I don’t consider myself guilty!
Very well.

All prosecution, defense, uhh truthers, clowns, and basically anyone in the courtroom that intends on speaking, place your right hand on the nearest bible closest to you and raise your left hand while giving your answer:

'Do all gathered here today, swear to speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?'