General & Others Shitpost complaint about Oda or Wano something... am i getting likes yet?

Rate Wano (in my opinion not yours)

• 0/100

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 1/100

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2/100 ("i dickride oda")

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
What does this have to do with balls? If it doesn't happen, it means Oda doesn't want ZKK. In fact, all theories of ZKK are guesses of fans. It's not surprising that many seemingly reasonable guesses didn't happen in the end
Oda doesn't want to kill major antagonists.Kaido should be up despite the massive hit he took because of his awakening.The flame form was probably him using the flames clouds offensively.But Oda want to end Wano soon,so no ZKK(i think).

Oda doesn't want to kill major antagonists.Kaido should be up despite the massive hit he took because of his awakening.The flame form was probably him using the flames clouds offensively.But Oda want to end Wano soon,so no ZKK(i think).
What you said is based on the fact that you think ZKK will happen. Maybe Oda doesn't know what ZKK is... Oda said a lot of nonsense in a group of supporting actors. I don't think he wants to end Wano as soon as possible

What you said is based on the fact that you think ZKK will happen. Maybe Oda doesn't know what ZKK is... Oda said a lot of nonsense in a group of supporting actors. I don't think he wants to end Wano as soon as possible
Well,he did foreshadow ZKK.He created this hype,its not my fault he creates fake hype to keep us hooked.Wano is not over yet.Lets wait.

i probably wont ever reread wano but it wasnt that bad compared to postskip. i cant think of one scene worth rereading until jenbe showed up. the only scene that was interesting was rama knkwing ace and we still havent done shit with that.

Wano is a nightmare for Zoro fans. Oda felt the ened to humble them, starting with Zoro beign one shot by nerfes killer.

All their toxicity and nonsense headcannon brought this upon them.

I told them on Orojackson that they were gettin gout of hand, Oda had to step in and nuetralize them.

Wano missing emotional connect and full of fanservice and stalling for chapter number. If it is just 60 chapters arc, it could have been better. Tooicj nonsense plot with stupid samurai flashbacks. G5 is the best thing though. Overall 5/10 arc. WCI is 7/10.

As I said as ZKK becomes more and more clear that it's NOT going to happen the Zoricucks come out with trash writing and shitting on Oda because he didn't give them ZKK to cream their pants over.

Hopefully we'll see some of them drop the series soon and go read some edgelord type manga.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
As president of Goda's cockblow club I must disagree :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

As president of Goda's cockblow club I must disagree :cheers:
Maybe because I made actual real theories and were right with them and not this ZKK shit. Kekw :ihaha:

I feel like Oda's at his best when he's writing arcs focused around specific characters, and that's probably why Wano didn't feel as good as a lot of other arcs. I don't think it was shit or anything, but definitely not the best arc either. Right now I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of ten, may go up if he can stick the landing in the wrap-up chatpers

Wano is a nightmare for Zoro fans. Oda felt the ened to humble them, starting with Zoro beign one shot by nerfes killer.

All their toxicity and nonsense headcannon brought this upon them.

I told them on Orojackson that they were gettin gout of hand, Oda had to step in and nuetralize them.
LMAO, in terms of feats? You might be the only person in the world who thinks Oda "humbled" Zoro fans in Wano in terms of feats

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
how Oda managed battles, which is something the target audience doesn't care about.
Jesus fucking Christ One Piece defenders are hysterically deluded lol.

Oda’s target audience doesn’t care about fights? 100% of Wano has been mindless fighting and ass pull Powerups. The idea that One Piece fans don’t care about fights is a lie created by One Piece fans as a way to distract from how bad One Piece fights actually are. All of the most important and climactic moments in the entirety of this mediocre series have all been combat related.

One Piece fans don’t care about fights? Nah, you’re just trying to make excuse for a manga filled with the worst fights anyone has ever read.