Should ISIS Wives be allowed to return to their origin country?

So rather than the authorities involved in her radicalization taking accountibility, actively being members of the 5 eyes , she should should be sorry for being radizalized by a state and whatever consequented from that radicalization when she was merely 15.

Can this be sidelines with a mere "responsibility grows with age".. Thats shallow as hell

Why don't the governments responsible take her responsibility why abandon her for being a victim of this diabolic scheme?
This is absolutley deplorable, you know what even if she is sorry for all of this shit she was manipulated for, no one's gonna blame the authorities rather her radicalism will be associated to Islam and it will ruin her life altogether.
I fully blame the canadian culprits. I think of them as scum. With the leaking of these details, I would advocate for adjustments in their policies and tracking to not allow this to happen again but it did happen and a desicion needs to be made. It is a controvisial decision but she can't just be bought back into the UK and forced to drop her beliefs. What are they going to do? torture her until she hate herself? Make the children believe she was possesed by the devil? That seems like a violation of human rights. From my point of view, this is one the more gentle options.

It just seems too dangerous to allow her back with a history of acting on radicalized beliefs and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to fix it beseige a ban. Here are some of the risk I associate with her.
- she comes back and does anything that is news worthy, she hurt people that shouldn't have been hurt.
- politicians can target everyone similar to her which results in more people treated unfairly
- vigilantes are encouraged and violent

The bigger picture is that she is dangerous and risky. One more thing, I firmly believe the older you get the more responsible you are for you own actions. Not your outcomes but your actions.

If they willingly went of their own accord, then no. If they were groomed online and smuggled out by spy agencies (as has happened with multitudes of people), then yes, but they should still stand and have their time in court

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nah…if they’re making a conscious choice to support members of an extremist organization, they’re responsible for whatever happens to them. Just because KKK members can take their hoods off, that doesn’t negate the fact that they’re virulent racists by their own demonstrative admission, you know??