Show your homes

That's really pretty is that wooden incline built for something?
yoooooooo it is exactly what I need in my life. Just add there some sits and a table and I can forget about the house, I will remember only about the kitchen to get snacks and drinks. House library too cuz I have to get from somewhere the books
Dude I'm like wanting to skate around on that so bad
Yea thats wooden, the plants are plastic tho lolol. I prefer short table and sitting on some pillow or beanbag, since the empty space is for me and couple to just sit or lie sprawled around or read books or set a tent for lil night camps whenever we feel like it, and maybe future kids to be able to yeah skate or run around etc. I've just installed wall climbing pieces on the wall, planning to install monkey bars and rope climbing stuff later, i need to workout lol

Last edited:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Yea thats wooden, the plants are plastic tho lolol. I prefer short table and sitting on some pillow or beanbag, since i want the empty space for me and couple to just sit or lie sprawled around whenever we feel like it, and maybe future kids to be able to yeah skate or run around etc. I've just installed wall climbing pieces on the wall, planning to install monkey bars and rope climbing stuff later, i need to workout lol
OOOO pillows and short table sounds even better. Tho real plants would make it for me 10000 out of 10 rank

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Uh i dont have the time and patience to maintain real plants yet, thinking about caterpillars and mosquitos and all:lusalty:wanna have a natural tropical house someday tho :amazing:
true, it is a pain in the ass. You have to be there most of the time to take care of the bugs or else you will get a colony or such. That is why when I get to a place like that I get a weapon for myself.