This is kinda old (from late 2014), but it’s my favorite picture of me and one of my closest friends who took his own life yesterday. I can’t post this on my regular social media because a lot of our mutual friends don’t know about it yet, so this seemed as good a place as any to pay him tribute. I hope you’ve found the peace you were lacking at the end, K...you will be missed for a very long time.

This is Extremely Sad, I can't say I relate but I can only imagine how close you were from How happy you look in the picture ... May He Rest in Peace, My condolences to you, his family, friends and his Loved ones.
Be Strong, Jew <3

R

Rhealuna

This is kinda old (from late 2014), but it’s my favorite picture of me and one of my closest friends who took his own life yesterday. I can’t post this on my regular social media because a lot of our mutual friends don’t know about it yet, so this seemed as good a place as any to pay him tribute. I hope you’ve found the peace you were lacking at the end, K...you will be missed for a very long time.

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your best friend. May He rest in peace and find the best place in Heaven.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sorry to hear that Jewd, hope your friend had the best place in the heaven.. :josad:
I’m real sorry to hear this Jew. I hope you and your friends get through this quickly and remember the best times you’ve had with your friend.
im so sorry to hear this my heart goes to you and his family. he’s in a better place now
I am truly sorry for your loss. I would like to offer you my deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your close friend Rest In Peace. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.💐🙏
may his soul goes to heavens
Damn I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it's a very sad situation. Wishing him to rest in peace, wishing you and your friends to stay strong in this painful moment
As someone who lost a friend not so long ago, I can feel your pain. R.I.P to your mate and I hope you and his family will stay strong.
May he rest in peace 🙏 Hoping you, his family and friends to stay strong
Sorry for your loss Jew.
I hope he is away from whatever pain that drove him to such an act.
This is Extremely Sad, I can't say I relate but I can only imagine how close you were from How happy you look in the picture ... May He Rest in Peace, My condolences to you, his family, friends and his Loved ones.
Be Strong, Jew <3
I am deeply sorry for the loss of your best friend. May He rest in peace and find the best place in Heaven.
I am truly touched at how many of y’all have been kind enough to say these things publicly and privately...talked a lot today about how toxic some people in this place can be, but the flip side is that it just emphasizes how many compassionate, wonderful users we have here as well. Thank you all for giving me a pleasant distraction during this time, and I promise not to derail the thread any further; let’s get back to raving about how attractive we all are :feelscryingman::sweat:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Aye, keep ya head up man. My condolences to you, his family and y’all friends. Whatever his reasons for what he did he in a better place and resting up

S

Shuyaku

Just saw this now. Sorry man, hope you’re doing well

When I compliment a lady, people be like "chill out bro, calm down, behave lol" and then when other guys compliment a girl, they be acting like some ladies'man/white knight shining armor. I guess it's time for me to leave then....
no it’s not it, it’s the yonji lusting emotes you should use a better emotes to express what you think

also “you look cuter than every girls that I ever met in America ” is ehh

i just think you should use a better suited words and be more smooth that’s it that’s my personal opinion but i’m however not a mod so i can’t tell you what to do :sweat:

no it’s not it, it’s the yonji lusting emotes you should use a better emotes to express what you think

also “you look cuter than every girls that I ever met in America ” is ehh

i just think you should use a better suited words and be more smooth that’s it that’s my personal opinion but i’m however not a mod so i can’t tell you what to do :sweat:
Love is a madness. In thy names, the righteousness of others doesn't matter. Oh thee, fate and destiny shall blooming thyself.

You want me to say something like this?:kayneshrug: