Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is kinda old (from late 2014), but it’s my favorite picture of me and one of my closest friends who took his own life yesterday. I can’t post this on my regular social media because a lot of our mutual friends don’t know about it yet, so this seemed as good a place as any to pay him tribute. I hope you’ve found the peace you were lacking at the end, K...you will be missed for a very long time.

Removed, RIP KJS🙏

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This is kinda old (from late 2014), but it’s my favorite picture of me and one of my closest friends who took his own life yesterday. I can’t post this on my regular social media because a lot of our mutual friends don’t know about it yet, so this seemed as good a place as any to pay him tribute. I hope you’ve found the peace you were lacking at the end, K...you will be missed for a very long time.
Sorry to hear that Jewd, hope your friend had the best place in the heaven.. :josad:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m real sorry to hear this Jew. I hope you and your friends get through this quickly and remember the best times you’ve had with your friend.

im so sorry to hear this my heart goes to you and his family. he’s in a better place now

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I am truly sorry for your loss. I would like to offer you my deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your close friend Rest In Peace. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.💐🙏

AL sama

Red Haired
may his soul goes to heavens

Bogard

You can't win
Damn I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it's a very sad situation. Wishing him to rest in peace, wishing you and your friends to stay strong in this painful moment

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As someone who lost a friend not so long ago, I can feel your pain. R.I.P to your mate and I hope you and his family will stay strong.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
May he rest in peace 🙏 Hoping you, his family and friends to stay strong

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I hope he is away from whatever pain that drove him to such an act.