Aight, Goat...you’re still coming on pretty strong, let’s just move on to something else :halt:
I'm just trying to compliment her so I don't want her to feel left out or anything, this happen once with me when someone call my ex-girlfriend ugly on social media when she's trying to put make-up on and she have a slight depression but she's good now fortunately and I don't want the same thing happen ever again:kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm just trying to compliment her so I don't want her to feel left out or anything, this happen once with me when someone call my ex-girlfriend ugly on social media when she's trying to put make-up on and she have a slight depression but she's good now fortunately and I don't want the same thing happen ever again:kayneshrug:
Fair, but nobody’s calling Rhea ugly, and she’s not your ex, so apples and oranges, you know? :robinsweat:

@Zoro D Goat i just want to say, if you dont delete "your post". This thread will be closed after Mods or TAC came, or worst scenario, you will get massacred by them.
Why should I delete my posts for? You know I'm the real deal when I got 3 mods watching over me. TAC, AL sama, and sometimes Kiwipom lol. And I can one man army everybody in this forum even when I'm not in my Prime right now:endthis:

Post automatically merged:

Eat snickers. Do your homework and chill for a bit d goat.

Take a walk or something.

I'm not joking rn.

Stop here ok.
Said the one who insulted and going crazy over Yamato in the Waiting Room:pepeke:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ANYWAY, let’s move on...this is me with my childhood best friend the night before he got married last year...this is also the only picture that was taken of the bachelor party, because the person responsible for snapping stuff got obliterated shortly thereafter, and, well, you can tell where I was in the process of inebriation just by looking at this 🙄
Jew took a bootle of normal water to not make everyone sus of the party being a massive drink contest.

Smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANYWAY, let’s move on...this is me with my childhood best friend the night before he got married last year...this is also the only picture that was taken of the bachelor party, because the person responsible for snapping stuff got obliterated shortly thereafter, and, well, you can tell where I was in the process of inebriation just by looking at this 🙄
Classic Jew D. Boy :cheers:

R

Rhealuna

You looks very energic as always Big Bro 🤩🤩

Them cheeks tho :feelsokeman: