According to String Theory, by magnifying a point particle a vibrating string would constitute its root essence, and matter would be nothing but the harmonies generated by these strings, infinite of them, as the harmonies that can be played on a violin, resonating through an eleven dimensional hyperspace, or Nirvana, in which all forces of Nature would fit together. This Multiverse of universes featuring Big Bangs happening all the time, bubbles of universes fissioning and colliding and other being born by the Quantum space-time foam, with matter and antimatter being constantly created and destroyed allowing new universes to pop into existence and either expand or pop back. What if gravity was too strong or too weak in our universe? We wouldn't have been here to contemplate the question. The Sun would have never ignited had the nuclear and the electromagnetic forces been different enough. Our universe was fine tuned for our complex intelligence to emerge.

Seems like you are actually dont age! And i mean it in a good way :owo:

I personally follow an healthy diet, of course I feel like genetics help a lot and many studies suggest so, but it was foreseeable. 🤔
Thats why i kinda envy people with good genetics lol :lusalty:
meanwhile i had to lift heavy weights & tried bulking just to not look so damn skinny & sick :”>
Post automatically merged:

I envy his Hairline

He probably envies my Facial hair
Bruh we are all envy eachothers :myman:

I don't like facial hair, in fact I often shave lol.
In my opinion, i like men without facial hair lmao
Pls dont roast me

I personally follow an healthy diet, of course I feel like genetics help a lot and many studies suggest so, but it was foreseeable. 🤔
Genetics definitely play a role. I can tell from personal experience.

meanwhile i had to lift heavy weights & tried bulking just to not look so damn skinny & sick
Ectomorphs lol.
I had the same problem, i would consume 4000-5000 cals (before calorie surplus) and follow a specific training regime and all i could gain was around 15 pounds (mostly muscle) in about 18 months.

Genetics definitely play a role. I can tell from personal experience.

Ectomorphs lol.
I had the same problem, i would consume 4000-5000 cals (before calorie surplus) and follow a specific training regime and all i could gain was around 15 pounds (mostly muscle) in about 18 months.
Its hard yet people say losing weight is far more hard

Uhhhhh what, i cant barely eat my meal and it was only just lunch, and i stll have a lot more foods to eat :”>

meanwhile i had to lift heavy weights & tried bulking just to not look so damn skinny & sick :”>

Bruh we are all envy eachothers :myman:

In my opinion, i like men without facial hair lmao
Pls dont roast me
I'm also skinny, I had to take gym to empower my body mass. Being very tall and skinny didn't help me for sure. xd