Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I live in a sort of ranch and there are other animals as well ( horses / chickens etc ) and they protect it from predators / thieves.... 1 year ago they tried to steal horses in our area and it didn't ended well for them xD
Oh like that! Makes sense. Yeah they are really reliable companions when it comes to protection ^^

Worst

Custom title
Oh like that! Makes sense. Yeah they are really reliable companions when it comes to protection ^^
Yea you definetly sleep without worries....though sometimes i get scared when i have to get outside at night cuz they're all black and you can't see them xD also they don't really bark they just come close to you and you better hope they recognize you :noo:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yea you definetly sleep without worries....though sometimes i get scared when i have to get outside at night cuz they're all black and you can't see them xD also they don't really bark they just come close to you and you better hope they recognize you :noo:
If you spend good amount of time with them then they will get to know you and then they will always recognise you :3