BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I've lurked in here long enough that I guess I owe you all a pic, even though it's got a filter on it.
btw sorry to ppl whose pics I didn't like. If you look like you're under age 20 or so, please know that I think you look just fine but I don't wanna be a creepy old lady liking teenagers pics. I will hire you for lawncare though so don't be shy.
Qweeeenieee.:amazing:

I've lurked in here long enough that I guess I owe you all a pic, even though it's got a filter on it.
btw sorry to ppl whose pics I didn't like. If you look like you're under age 20 or so, please know that I think you look just fine but I don't wanna be a creepy old lady liking teenagers pics. I will hire you for lawncare though so don't be shy.
Only by looking to those eyes i can tell that you're so pretty :daydream:
Hahaha Nice one by the way!!
Post automatically merged:

This one down here was back in January (although it's a pain in the ass to upload it though):jay-he:

And then I will post another picture after I finished my workout but I don't know how long it would took though:hope:
Another suuuuuuperness we got here in this forum
:fransuper:
Nice one dude !✨

Hahaha this kind of things happened quite often tho. But that one was quite embarassing bcs the one who took photo was a girl with whom i flirt with. We were together for 9 month couple days after that photo being taken. Thanks to be wasted for that lol

I had @Trismegistus take a few videos of me to put here, and I think you’ll all be impressed with the results, both by her filming and editing skills as well as my sheer, palpable good looks ;)

When did you meet Invankov?
:milaugh:
Décent job you did there btw! :fransuper:

Dame da ne dame yo dame na no yo

I can see the future John Wick being replaced
:fransuper: Nice pic man!

Last edited: