And why is the car inside the building?:choppawhat:
probably inside of a mall if I had to guess
Post automatically merged:

make sure to use the 'insert image' feature and paste the direct imgur link (ends in .png or .jpg) and it should work fine, thats how I've been able to post images in the episode

also nice to finally see ur face after so long, even dating back to OJ/2018 I never knew XD

Last edited:
green, yellowish, and blue?

we're going to need a selfie for each of these eye colours to verify this

Is it the orthodox treatment for every member ?
I'm starting to have some doubts sir.
Anyway since it's the night here i'll give you this favor.
Here is a pic where i believe they are rather blue, or may be i actually have issues to see the good colors ?

Is it the orthodox treatment for every member ?
I'm starting to have some doubts sir.
Don't worry, I'm not a hoe. You're the first person on here that I've asked for pics. I never heard of a triple eye colour before and my curiosity peaked.

Anyway since it's the night here i'll give you this favor.
Here is a pic where i believe they are rather blue, or may be i actually have issues to see the good colors ?
Holy shit! They are blue now! This man was telling the truth!

Don't worry I'm not a hoe. You're the first person on here that I've asked for pics. I never heard of a triple eye colour before and my curiosity peaked.

Holy shit! They are blue now! This man was telling the truth!

I was just joking around, don't worry i would never have such an opinion on anybody until i see the very proof of it.But actually the way i wrote it sounds ambiguous...meh
Yes that's what i believe too, but since as a kid i had some trouble to see detailed colors i'm always doubtful about it.

I guess it's better to have triple eye color rather than triple eyes, like pudding ngl.