Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I took up @BigChungus2018 ’s workout routine, and I must say I’m quite impressed by the results.

I have gained 140 pounds of muscle and my voice has dropped 3 octaves. I can also now crush crossfitters in between my massive pecks. I highly recommend.
Congratulations man

@critical mindset shall be proud of your CHOU KOUKA asset

Wow what a beautiful place

@Natalija this is the ultimate dream for a civil engineer. Imagine building off skyscrapers in there.
Sadly, skyscraper are forbidden to build here in Bali. The reason is to maintain the authenticity of our culture.
Post automatically merged:

I took up @BigChungus2018 ’s workout routine, and I must say I’m quite impressed by the results.

I have gained 140 pounds of muscle and my voice has dropped 3 octaves. I can also now crush crossfitters in between my massive pecks. I highly recommend.
Thats what we call suuuuper! What a muscle dude!
:fransuper:

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž

We have a Mr. Olympia here?:kaidowhat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Sadly, skyscraper are forbidden to build here in Bali. The reason is to maintain the authenticity of our culture.
Post automatically merged:

Thats what we call suuuuper! What a muscle dude!
:fransuper:
We have a Mr. Olympia here?:kaidowhat:
Yeah full disclosure in case anyone actually believed that, that isn’t actually me, it’s Mr. Olympia Phil Heathe lmfao.