No I haven't because we would obviously need a jine for that and no one would agree on painting his skin blue and go cosplaying lol but I did a fair number of cosplays ...
Cosplayed Law a couple of times.
Cosplayed popeye.
Kaneki ken.
Tried to cosplay Mihawk and failed miserabely (Even Mihawk memes were made lol)
The last thing I cosplayed was La Casa de Papel.

I love cosplaying but the resources is very limited here in Iraq ... Also, when you do a cosplay, most likely you need someone else to cosplay with you, this someone else is never found sometimes lol
Post automatically merged:

OH FUCK I just realized you said Ali Baba ... I thought you said Alaa-Aldeen :josad::suresure:
but I guess they are the same in someway :absojustice:
you watch money heist fam?
BRO

R

Rhealuna

You look cuter than every girls that I ever met in America :yonjidoggy::yonjidoggy:
Thank Lil'Goat :daydream:
I can't say anything about this, but many girls in America there could be more than what I am now :smoothy:

if you call that scary than whats beautiful??
Beautiful is when you can accept yourself as you are :optimistic:

At the risk of sounding like Goat, you look phenomenal, sis!! If looks could kill, the aforementioned kid would be dead :cheers:
Thanks Bigbro :sweat:
I tried a smokey makeup style, my eyes look weird lmao

Scary? This isnt scary at all. You looks stunning Rhea!! 😇

And btw considering Lil Goat, how about show yourself thread became vip forums? lol
Thanks Bang :daydream:

Thank Lil'Goat :daydream:
I can't say anything about this, but many girls in America there could be more than what I am now :smoothy:

Beautiful is when you can accept yourself as you are :optimistic:

Thanks Bigbro :sweat:
I tried a smokey makeup style, my eyes look weird lmao

Thanks Bang :daydream:
Nah. You're still cuter than any American girls with make-up that I know:sweat::blush: Most of them look exactly like an angry grandma with the make-up on LOL :jay-he: Btw, do you wear one of those eyelashes extensions?:watchout: