Shows you used to like that dropped in quality?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dexters one of my favorite shows but I agree with you 100%. Don’t know if you heard but they’re supposed to make a new season to explain the shit ending.
Oh yeah, they need to right several fairly severe wrongs...but the sheer fact that he didn’t die in the finale guaranteed they were gonna do this eventually, it’s mostly impressive how they held off this long. What do you think would be worse - it takes place in the Pacific Northwest like the last scene implies is his hiding place, or it goes back to Miami and he doesn’t suffer any consequences there either?

Oh yeah, they need to right several fairly severe wrongs...but the sheer fact that he didn’t die in the finale guaranteed they were gonna do this eventually, it’s mostly impressive how they held off this long. What do you think would be worse - it takes place in the Pacific Northwest like the last scene implies is his hiding place, or it goes back to Miami and he doesn’t suffer any consequences there either?
if it’s in Miami I’m not watching it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, the show was never the same after Rita's death.
Another huge drop off - the difference between Rita and Lumen, an absolute waste of a storyline AND Jordan Chase couldn’t hold the Trinity Killer’s nut sack as far as I’m concerned 😤
if it’s in Miami I’m not watching it.
Who’s even still alive in Florida that matters? Batista and Masuka, isn’t that it? I guess Quinn, my least favorite character, somehow survived the ending...has it even been confirmed as a continuation? Or a prequel so they can bring the rest back?