Fanclub Shrine of Red God Shanks (Shanks FC)

who was Shanks talking about to Gorosei??

• Total voters
I strongly believes that Shanks has already visited the Raftel. That's because he was there with Roger when later was reading the RPG.
Its not like Roger reading PG than secretly telling its matter to his navigator. Lol

There's too much to revealed in OP and specially towards Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon. Regarding Shanks, why he became a yonko when he wanted to be a free man and roaming around the world, which he's doing (and only one at that) lol.
Another Butthurt hater.
How !!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shanks and his crew

Too much awesomeness in one pic.:lunazing:

Wanna be a part of our Guild?

I strongly believes that Shanks has already visited the Raftel. That's because he was there with Roger when later was reading the RPG.
Its not like Roger reading PG than secretly telling its matter to his navigator. Lol

There's too much to revealed in OP and specially towards Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon. Regarding Shanks, why he became a yonko when he wanted to be a free man and roaming around the world, which he's doing (and only one at that) lol.
I don't think Shanks care all that much about being a Yonko. The world probably named him a Yonko while he's going his own thing just like how they called Roger a King when he had no intention of being one.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't think Shanks care all that much about being a Yonko. The world probably named him a Yonko while he's going his own thing just like how they called Roger a King when he had no intention of being one.
If Shanks really believe in the balance and if he really wants to protect different things I think that Shanks knows that power is important and power means territories allies etc. I think his Yonko status is important for him even if he doesn't act like a "king" or like an emperor he needs to be recognized and be as powerful as one.

Wanna be a part of our Guild?
I am already in too much FC haha and if I like Shanks I am not a fan. I am a WB pirates !!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If Shanks really believe in the balance and if he really wants to protect different things I think that Shanks knows that power is important and power means territories allies etc. I think his Yonko status is important for him even if he doesn't act like a "king" or like an emperor he needs to be recognized and be as powerful as one.
:zorothink: That's one way to put it.

I am already in too much club FC haha and if I like Shanks I am not a fan.
Alright!

Shanks being called as emperor while he's acting like a normal and real pirate. Roaming around the world and partying all the time without any care. Lol, yeah just like Roger, he ain't caring about titles.

But still I'm very eager to know about his goals and motives along with how he became a yonko. How he stopped Kaido, why Akainu didn't dare to even attack him for once, than Sengoku accepting his terms without any objections and in the end he showed meeting with goroseis. :catcry:

Even after so much revelation, he's still the most mysterious person. :afrokappa:

Although I like when people call him a snitch I have to say that out of all the yonko, his bounty picture is the most badass one.
He looks like he can kill someone just by looking at them, that's the feeling he gives on that picture.
I'd like to see him fight against luffy around eos.