Shuumatsu no Valkyrie: The Legend of Lu Bu Fengxian

For all those who follow Record of Ragnarok, here is a rarely talked about spin-off series following the adventures of Lu Bu during the Three Kingdoms Era of China. :willsmith:
The authors of this spin-off include the creators of RoR itself in Umemura Shinya and Fukui Takumi, along with additional assistance from another individual in Ono Takeo.

From what information I have gathered from the RoR wiki and MangaPark, Shinya and Takumi are in charge of the story while Takeo is in charge of the artwork.

Fear not folks, it still looks like the same eccentric RoR style artwork that we are all fond of. Well, to my eyes anyway. :fransuper:

According to the RoR wiki, there have been 12 Chapters spread across 3 Volumes thus far, though only 3 Chapters are currently translated on MangaSee. :josad:

Here is some cover art and a panel of Big Daddy Zhou with which to wet your appetite. :steef:
Tags for the RoR gang:
@Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @BangMi @Marimo_420 @Oblivion @PerfectHie @Zoro D Goat @The White Crane @Sadistic Senpai @Kejon @Tobi @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Blackbeard @iprobablyforgotsomeonebutohwell

For all those who follow Record of Ragnarok, here is a rarely talked about spin-off series following the adventures of Lu Bu during the Three Kingdoms Era of China. :willsmith:
The authors of this spin-off include the creators of RoR itself in Umemura Shinya and Fukui Takumi, along with additional assistance from another individual in Ono Takeo.

From what information I have gathered from the RoR wiki and MangaPark, Shinya and Takumi are in charge of the story while Takeo is in charge of the artwork.

Fear not folks, it still looks like the same eccentric RoR style artwork that we are all fond of. Well, to my eyes anyway. :fransuper:

According to the RoR wiki, there have been 12 Chapters spread across 3 Volumes thus far, though only 3 Chapters are currently translated on MangaSee. :josad:

Here is some cover art and a panel of Big Daddy Zhou with which to wet your appetite. :steef:
Tags for the RoR gang:
@Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @BangMi @Marimo_420 @Oblivion @PerfectHie @Zoro D Goat @The White Crane @Sadistic Senpai @Kejon @Tobi @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Blackbeard @iprobablyforgotsomeonebutohwell
It was really good. I hope we get more.

Tags for the RoR gang:
It was nice seeing more of Lu Bu, since he has been one of my favorites. I hope they do this with other fighters too.

It was nice seeing more of Lu Bu, since he has been one of my favorites. I hope they do this with other fighters too.
Nice spin-off. Would love to see other characters getting one as well.
Aye, it would be nice, though some characters would be easier to make a spin-off for than others.

Lu Bu is perhaps the easiest character to create a spin-off series for. Just follow the events of Romance of the Three Kingdoms, bring in a talented artist that can emulate the art style of RoR and boom, instant spin-off. Lol.

The two I would consider to be the least likely to get a spin-off would be Raiden and Okita. Raiden's flashback practically covered his entire life while Okita is a prominent character in Requiem of the Shogun (which kinda seems to be part of RoR's canon).

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Aye, it would be nice, though some characters would be easier to make a spin-off for than others.

Lu By is perhaps the easiest character to create a spin-off series for. Just follow the events of Romance of the Three Kingdoms, bring in a talented artist that can emulate the art style of RoR and boom, instant spin-off. Lol.

The two I would consider to be the least likely to get a spin-off would be Raiden and Okita. Raiden's flashback practically covered his entire life while Okita is a prominent character in Requiem of the Shogun (which kinda seems to be part of RoR's canon).
I agreed. I would love to see a spin-off of Sasaki and Thor as well. And Adam spin-off would be amazing.:steef:

I think you already know this but Requiem of the Shogun made by the same author of RoR which is Shinya Umemura. ^^

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Chapter 11 is out and about folks. :queenhear:

In this Chapter, we get Big Dong's backstory as well as the first canonical appearance of future Ragnarok fighter, Qin Shi Huang. :hohoho:

RoR Gang tag:
@Blackbeard @Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kejon @Sadistic Senpai @nik87 @PerfectHie @mad monk @Dark Admiral @Oblivion @Zoro D Goat @Bango🍅 @Veljko @Marimo_420 @The White Crane @Bullet

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Chapter 11 is out and about folks. :queenhear:

In this Chapter, we get Big Dong's backstory as well as the first canonical appearance of future Ragnarok fighter, Qin Shi Huang. :hohoho:

RoR Gang tag:
@Blackbeard @Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kejon @Sadistic Senpai @nik87 @PerfectHie @mad monk @Dark Admiral @Oblivion @Zoro D Goat @Bango🍅 @Veljko @Marimo_420 @The White Crane @Bullet
Qin Shi Huang
:steef:

Gotta read all of this at once for better effect lol.